Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI vs. Logan Paul Rematch Lands on DAZN, November 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha fuckin' hell. I don't blame DAZN though to be fair, after seeing the numbers KSI/Joe Weller and KSI/Logan did, I knew someone would jump all over a rematch.

Rubbish, but I guess if it makes money, it's worth doing.
    I wonder how the kids in the UK will get to see it.

Comment

I expect them to tie Canelo into the same timeframe (within the same month). This gives them the best opportunity to convert a younger audience into boxing further , particularly as they have AJ vs Ruiz the following month too - this audience really wont be impacted by time zone in the same manner the normal boxing fan will be.

Time will tell if this move is shrewd or not but it definitely shows Eddie is with the times and willing to adapt; before the last fight his initial view was he would never promote this sort of fight then he quickly changed tune as it became obvious how popular it would be , and clearly now to the point he’s actually the man in charge!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        If you've subscribed on the annual, that's exactly what you're paying for, sir. You're paying for them to show you whatever they feel like throwing at you. YOUR money is then being handed over to these two guys from YouTube.

Hopefully now it makes sense to people why I said that the annual doesn't make sense to me. DAZN has not delivered what I would consider worth paying for, personally. In a given month it makes more sense to pay $19.99 for a single boxing event that I care about than $100 for a bunch of stuff like this.
        Ha!

jokes on you!

I still have the original set up!

I only pay $10 and if I dont like the line up I wont pay for that month etc.

(im not beat shiiiiiiiiit lmao)

Comment

Yikes this is what they’ve resorted to?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            Ha!

jokes on you!

I still have the original set up!

I only pay $10 and if I dont like the line up I wont pay for that month etc.

(im not beat shiiiiiiiiit lmao)
            If you're not on the annual, you're paying $19.99 next time you sub. Which like I said is fine, personally. But the $10 days are gone bro

Comment

This fight will do 10x the viewership of all of their non-Canelo fights. This might be the only smart thing DAZN has done all year.

Comment

Smart move

But SAD... when top boxers become youtubers undercard (i heard BJS in Undercard fight)

Entertainment > Quality ...

Comment

Are those people going to appreciate a guy like Saunders?

Comment

No lie Logan Paul actually showed some legit talent athleticism for a guy that only boxed for 3 months.

Comment

Piss me off when boxing media report on the ****

Comment

Working...
                      X