Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally! A real reporter corners Hearn and asks him the tough questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Didn’t say you did, but Hearn said it was not true he tested positive for two different drugs, correct?
    He tested positive (apparently) for two metabolites from the same drug, dianabol. When the body metabolizes (breaks down) the drug (dianabol), it leaves/produces metabolites, in this case 17-epimithandienone & 6B-hydroxymethandienone.

One metabolite — 17-epimithandienone —was evident in Whyte’s system at a measurement of 0.9 ng/ml (nanograms per milliliter), an industry source told The Athletic. That’s nine-tenths of one part per trillion, signifying an ultra-trace amount of the substance.

Another metabolite — 6B-hydroxymethandienone — was found at a measurement of 3.0 ng/ml, per source, which equals three parts per trillion, also considered an ultra-trace amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Now we know they were aware of the failed test at least 36 hours before the fight. Hearn said Whyte had two choices. Open the B sample or have a hearing. Hearn said they picked the hearing because the B sample would take to long to come back. I thought it took 24-48 hrs to come back. Hearn still can't come up with an acceptable answer as to why he didn't inform the WBC or Rivas team. Hearn is red in the face with these questions. He's telling the reporter her doesn't know the facts and the reporter tells him that's why I'm asking you the facts. Hearn turns red :rofl
      Timestamped at 6:30

Second part

There's a better interview on this

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
        DaNeutral.

MCC the PBC shill...not surprised he's referencing Fred Hawthorne...
        Yeah thats where MCC gets his breaking news. Hes one of the LDBC so he prob got a text from Fred, Racist Fred who just makes stuff up and claims its facts.

Only the other day some shill broke some news on here and when prompted for his source he qouted Fred, 78 and Fannon. HAHAHA. Fannon. Fannon spouts enough of his crap on here to realize its just made up drivel.
        Last edited by DaNeutral.; 07-27-2019, 12:48 AM.

Comment

For some reason I was expecting to see Jeff Mayweather interviewing him.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Yeah thats where MCC gets his breaking news. Hes one of the LDBC so he prob got a text from Fred, Racist Fred who just makes stuff up and claims its facts.

Only the other day some shill broke some news on here and when prompted for his source he qouted Fred, 78 and Fannon. HAHAHA. Fannon. Fannon spouts enough of his crap on here to realize its just made up drivel.
            In the Thunderdome there's a video of Fred Hawthorne stroking himself in the presence of the LDBC. oddball behaviour. he must have fantasized he was behind bars aka the bootyhouse

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
              In the Thunderdome there's a video of Fred Hawthorne stroking himself in the presence of the LDBC. oddball behaviour. he must have fantasized he was behind bars aka the bootyhouse
              Hes one creepy weirdo. I certainly wouldnt allow my kids or any kids near him. Just get that vibe from him and a couple of the others.

Comment

I can't believe Hearn entertained him . tried to talk his way out of the situation rather than just say it's a legal matter and he can't discuss it. trying to be too clever, slipped up there

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                  I thought Hearn actually proved that the reporter didnt know what he was talking about.

Hearn: Why did he get cleared to fight?
                  Reporter: He shouldnt
                  Hearn: why not? you got your news from a boxingscene article you dont know any facts
                  Reporter: well theirs has to me truth to it
                  Hearn: Youre a Clown.

Reporter basically admitted that he knows no info outside the article. Tried his hardest to blame hearns for something he has no responsibility to, Now if its a loophole in the UK system where this can happen the reporter should have researched it so he can put together a valid argument rather than just "grilling" hearn but not accomplishing nothing (well he got what he wanted views) but in terms of boxing insight he got nothing.
                  Originally posted by andocom View Post
                  Thats exactly what I took from it also, and Hearn tried a few times to point it out.
                  The reporter admitted he didn't know the process and kept pressing Eddie. So when Eddie says "You don't know the facts" he comes back with "I don't know the facts that's why I'm asking you" Which is good because Eddie has tried to feign ignorance about the facts and put it all on the process. Letting Eddie sit back and fillibuster about the process is like trying to outbox Floyd. He's gonna wash you. Now we know Eddie knows a lot more than he's been letting on. But when pressed on the facts he doesn't want out there he reverts back to the process.

Once everything comes out these statements he made will be used against him and prove he's been lying.

And if this guy did such a bad job why was he able to get more out of Eddie in 6 minutes than anyone else this whole weekend?

Maybe this is the type of reporting y'all like

Comment

People ain't gonna want to go there and fight if guys can fail a test then get cleared by a kangaroo court on the day of the fight and nobody else is informed

Comment

The reporter admitted he didn't know the process and kept pressing Eddie. So when Eddie says "You don't know the facts" he comes back with "I don't know the facts that's why I'm asking you" Which is good because Eddie has tried to feign ignorance about the facts and put it all on the process. Letting Eddie sit back and fillibuster about the process is like trying to outbox Floyd. He's gonna wash you. Now we know Eddie knows a lot more than he's been letting on. But when pressed on the facts he doesn't want out there he reverts back to the process.

Once everything comes out these statements he made will be used against him and prove he's been lying.

And if this guy did such a bad job why was he able to get more out of Eddie in 6 minutes than anyone else this whole weekend?

I havent been following this, literally just know the whyte failed and still got to fight. With that being said,

Eddie hearn in this video just did everything you said he did in the past, he explained how it was the comission who cleared him to fight, and he contractual obligated to put the fight on if both parties are cleared by the governing body (the commission) to put the fight on. I didnt get any "caught red handed" moment out of these videos, all these videos was the reporter grilling him repeating himself over and over in a hostile manner cutting hearns off when he did tried to explain.

Like I said the reporter should have versed himself in the particulars so he could have actually asked the right questions to expose something instead he just asked the same generic question just in a more hostile manner.

lol your better than this MCC lol, Just cause I didnt see the reporter magically GOTCHA on hearns like you did all of a sudden I dont care or rather the questions not be asked? lmfao thats acutally quite opposite to what I have been saying, I said if this reporter wasnt such a lazy fuck and versed himself in the uk process he could have got that AHA GOTCHA moment but since he went in their not knowing shit about shit he couldn't even grill hearns properly, he grilled him like a middle student who afraid to fight so he just yells and push.
                      Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 07-27-2019, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X