No announcement yet.

Gender behavior seems to be cyclical

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    You have to buy socks, you have to clean them, you have to fold them. You have to match your shoes, so you have to buy a set of colors.

Cleaning folding and matching are not straight.

If we're talking straightness, you lose this argument 10 times out of 10 buddy.
    You can buy the same socks, match them up easily, and roll them together lol. You should wash everything including your stinky ass... unless you're too manly to bathe Cleaning isn't just for queers . That avy of Elroy's is how I now picture you in all your "manly" glory And black shoes go with everything, unless you are a beta cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Slippers and flip flops are totally different where i'm from. And there's a ton of fruity looking slippers out there. Might want to show us a pic of what you wear to either add to the humor or make you less gay than your attire is coming across in text. I wear black Nike Air Max shoes... I guess I think too manly and buy shoes that go with everything though. Never understood the feminine betas that need a ton of shoes to match different outfits.
      These are flip flops rookie. Only the straightest men wear them exclusively.

When there's an occassion I'll wear my dress shoes but that's it.

Comment

Straight men are wise and will always choose comfort, convenience and ease over time and money wasting hassles.

Flip flops are the ultimate straight wear.

Im schooling a lot of you in straightness.

Comment

Straight men are wise and will always choose comfort, convenience and ease over time and money wasting hassles.

Flip flops are the ultimate straight wear.

Im schooling a lot of you in straightness.
          You really wear these I bet . You don't know the difference between flip flops and slide sandals but are schooling me doe . I bet I can put on my Air Max Plus 97's about as fast as you can those slides. I can wear them in any season. How convenient are those slides in the winter(I live in PA so I get snow and cold... idk where you reside)? My shoes are comfortable as hell, I have them tied so that I can conveniently put them on and take them off with ease, and they last a long ass time with how many miles I put on them.

Comment

Im 28, and growing up, I observed that the girls of my generation tended to be masculine, strong, the go getter types.

They usually didn't wait for me to make the first move, and they weren't afraid to take charge, and if you disrespect them or hurt them, then it's your ass.

But lately I've noticed when I date girls under 20, the next generation from mine, they are very submissive and they expect you to lead everything they expect you to take charge of everything, it's either all you or nothing.

The girls of my generation are the ones spearheading and justifying feminism, but the new generation is taking a step back. It's an interesting phenomenon.
            Homie, I’ll seriously cloths line you. NFL.. style. Don’t piss me off, you smart, poetic, Etc.. don’t piss me off.

Comment

You can buy the same socks, match them up easily, and roll them together lol. You should wash everything including your stinky ass... unless you're too manly to bathe Cleaning isn't just for queers . That avy of Elroy's is how I now picture you in all your "manly" glory And black shoes go with everything, unless you are a beta cuck.
              I buy shep socks, same color, same style... the quicker I get my lazy Jew azz up, the sooner I get home to listen to my wife and chihuahuas complain..

I’m getting real tired of young know it all online azz clowns who need days to talk about chirality LEFT VS RIGHT HANDED ISOMERS.. BASIC CHEMISTRY.

Comment

You really wear these I bet . You don't know the difference between flip flops and slide sandals but are schooling me doe . I bet I can put on my Air Max Plus 97's about as fast as you can those slides. I can wear them in any season. How convenient are those slides in the winter(I live in PA so I get snow and cold... idk where you reside)? My shoes are comfortable as hell, I have them tied so that I can conveniently put them on and take them off with ease, and they last a long ass time with how many miles I put on them.
                Tank top, shorts, flip flops, cigarette in my ear.. im so straight it hurts julia slobbert's feelings.

Comment

My entire attire takes costs less than 15 dollars, takes 10 seconds to put on and I still get more pus6y than people who spend 10 times as much and spend an hour in the bathroom

That is the straightest thing i ever heard.

Comment

Fists_of_Fury The real question is, if you could pull off flip flops, why wouldn't you?

Checkmate rookie. Get on my level.

Comment

Im 28, and growing up, I observed that the girls of my generation tended to be masculine, strong, the go getter types.

They usually didn't wait for me to make the first move, and they weren't afraid to take charge, and if you disrespect them or hurt them, then it's your ass.

But lately I've noticed when I date girls under 20, the next generation from mine, they are very submissive and they expect you to lead everything they expect you to take charge of everything, it's either all you or nothing.

The girls of my generation are the ones spearheading and justifying feminism, but the new generation is taking a step back. It's an interesting phenomenon.
                      The hell are you doing dating girls under 20? Frickin weirdo.

Comment

Working...
                      X