Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry and his loaded Manny haterade threads...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry and his loaded Manny haterade threads...

How would Manny fare against Spence, Thurman, and Crawford right now...

You gotta be fu**king kidding me...

I'm a fan of Pacman but I think he would struggle against top-tier welterweights today.

I mean cmon, the man is almost 40 and isn't the same fighter like he was before - did you see his performance against Horn? He looked slow, although I still thought he won the fight.

But he looked sloppy and slow and was having difficulties with Horn.

Comment

Manny be smashing bishes! boxing? Why? Nothing to see ove on..

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        How would Manny fare against Spence, Thurman, and Crawford right now...

You gotta be fu**king kidding me...
        I thought it was stupid myself thats why I started with Pacquiao is 80 in boxing years. Larry is what you call a bigoted fan. He flops like a Seal when Blacks win and he makes holes in the wall when Blacks lose .

Comment

Manny isn’t retired. His fans see him as a top tier ww despite his age. So these are the other top tier ww’s And Crawford is the best fighter on the TR roster at 147 so it’s natural to ask how he’d do against them.

The TS is a Manny lover so he takes offense to any questions that don’t slurp manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
            I'm a fan of Pacman but I think he would struggle against top-tier welterweights today.

I mean cmon, the man is almost 40 and isn't the same fighter like he was before - did you see his performance against Horn? He looked slow, although I still thought he won the fight.

But he looked sloppy and slow and was having difficulties with Horn.
            Exactly............

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Manny isn’t retired. His fans see him as a top tier ww despite his age. So these are the other top tier ww’s And Crawford is the best fighter on the TR roster at 147 so it’s natural to ask how he’d do against them.

The TS is a Manny lover so he takes offense to any questions that don’t slurp manny.
              Thurman had been callling out Floyd for years as his wbc mando. I wonder how a fight with those guys would have fared.

Floyd would get stuck on ummm when they asked him about Thurman. Couldn't even get the like I said before part out.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                Thurman had been callling out Floyd for years as his wbc mando. I wonder how a fight with those guys would have fared.

Floyd would get stuck on ummm when they asked him about Thurman. Couldn't even get the like I said before part out.
                Yeah, he started calling out Floyd in late 2014 while he was preparing to fight Manny. Then he had the Berto fight planned to win and stay undefeated to set up fight 50 so he ignored Thurman.

I think Floyd would've outboxed him to a UD win, as he did in every fight post 2007 except Hatton, Ortiz and Conor.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Yeah, he started calling out Floyd in late 2014 while he was preparing to fight Manny. Then he had the Berto fight planned to win and stay undefeated to set up fight 50 so he avoided Thurman.

I think Floyd would've outboxed him to a UD win, as he did in every fight post 2007 except Hatton, Ortiz and Conor.
                  fixed for yall.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    fixed for yall.
                    Ok, if that makes you feel better.

Comment

Working...
                    X