• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Interesting to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Mooshashi, seems to be objective on some issues so I thought he would know this. But it looks like hes gone elsewhere now.
        True, but he does do a lot of cheerleading.

He's been on my ignore list for awhile now, iirc it was for the typical childish insults in lieu of an effective argument and also for excessive cheerleading.

Comment

• Didnt people say Trump wouldnt release the call today? Not a word about him doing so today. Hmm you Dems seem to get a lot wrong huh? "Its Mueller time!" "Its time to impeach!" No make that, "its time to call it bribery" LOL WTF is anyone seeing a pattern here?
          Second and third hand info. Trump gave real aid, Obama gave blankets, yes blankets Im not just saying that.

Russia got Trump elected, no now its Ukraine did! Russia is working with Trump, but wait, Trump gave Ukraine arms and aid that will kill Russian tanks.

This is some real bull****!

Then we have the Biden's

HUGE! EXCLUSIVE BOMBSHELL: Documents Released by Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s Office Reveal MILLIONS Funneled to Hunter Biden and the John Kerry Family
          https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-kerry-family/

Oh My. Documents released this evening tie millions from foreign sources to the Hunter Biden, Devon Archer and John Kerry and his family!
          Documents reportedly leaked from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s office show complex money transfers from foreign sources into former President Obama’s Vice President and Secretary of State’s families –

This chit is unreal!

Comment

• Rep from Utah: Do you have any knowledge of any bribery the president has taken part in?

Yovanovitch: No

Rep from Utah: Do you have any knowledge of any criminal activity the president has been involved in?

Yovanovitch: No

Try again superfans.

Comment

Didnt people say Trump wouldnt release the call today? Not a word about him doing so today. Hmm you Dems seem to get a lot wrong huh? "Its Mueller time!" "Its time to impeach!" No make that, "its time to call it bribery" LOL WTF is anyone seeing a pattern here?
              Second and third hand info. Trump gave real aid, Obama gave blankets, yes blankets Im not just saying that.

Russia got Trump elected, no now its Ukraine did! Russia is working with Trump, but wait, Trump gave Ukraine arms and aid that will kill Russian tanks.

This is some real bull****!

Then we have the Biden's

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-kerry-family/

This chit is unreal!
              To add to the new charge.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by man down; 11-15-2019, 03:26 PM.

Comment

A little meme I made this morning. Seemed appropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      A little meme I made this morning. Seemed appropriate.

Lol be ready you might have to change it again. This is a complete joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X