Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe Agrees With Arum: Wilder-Fury Can Do 2M PPV Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ellerbe Agrees With Arum: Wilder-Fury Can Do 2M PPV Buys

On November 23rd, Deontay Wilder and Luis Ortiz will renew acquaintances at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The fight along with 3 supporting bouts will be distributed by FOX pay-per-view.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

In b4 the loser Hearn fans.

“But but Eddie Hearn said PPV is dead.”

Comment

Ellerbe saying he is pretty confident Wilder vs Fury 2 can be made after Ortiz dives is not exactly reassuring that this boring rematch will be made. It should be 100% set right? Why wouldn't it happen?

And since when does Haymon Ellerbe suddenly be open to the idea of working with Bob Arum?????????????????

Ellerbe was Arum's worst hater second to Floyd. This Fury Wilder rematch is a fraud. Won't happen. Because neither can afford to lose out of the Joshua sweepstakes. Unless it's another rigged draw.

Comment

Since Joshua got b*tch slapped in NYC by Ruiz, the Wilder vs. Fury rematch has become the biggest fight in the heavyweight division since Holyfield vs. Lewis! I think Arum should've at least made one of Fury's fights vs. a Top Contender like Ortiz, but Fury's done enough "PR' to build the fight! I don't know about 2M PPV's, but 1M should be easy!

Comment

Fat chance !! 1st fight was pretty dull for the most part...Fury dancing around pitty-patting and Wilder looking for one big shot as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Even if it does not one thing is this he is still the champion of the world not AJ

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                Even if it does not one thing is this he is still the champion of the world not AJ
                Lol....come back Dec 7.
                And tell me whose the unified champ.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  The champion of the world? He's a title holder, a title he kept by robbery, he's a joke.

Comment

Gypsy Queer has to get in the ring again in order for them to do any type of numbers. I won't hold my Breathe.

Comment

Working...
                    X