Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Eyes Retirement: I Think I Have Three Fights Left

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    Your an idiot. No one and ESP Wilder is ducking your hero. If I was you(ohh thank god I'm not)I would be worried about AJ winning his rematch vs a guy who was a fringe contender and KOed him. Also never called AJ a "fringe contender" I said he was KOed by one. That's a fact. Ruiz was not rated by THE RING, TRANS, or ESPN before he beat your hero.
    When Joshua wins your infatuation with the other demented Wildereets will continue and you will side with him when he once again says Undisputed isn't important,its bc you have also soft female characteristics ,one has to to stand by this liar joker of a champion, however it is you who should be more worried about Wilder losing to a 50 year old again ,isn't this right ? lol

Ortiz wasn't rated either by the Transnational rankings you idiot when he fought Wilder so what in fact no opponent hes ever defended against was a top 10 there ,how about that simpleton ? lol

And you used the words TRANS ,Haymon must be drooling now reading it thinking of his She Males now. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      When Joshua wins your infatuation with the other demented Wildereets will continue and you will side with him when he once again says Undisputed isn't important,its bc you have also soft female characteristics ,one has to to stand by this liar joker of a champion, however it is you who should be more worried about Wilder losing to a 50 year old again ,isn't this right ? lol

Ortiz wasn't rated either by the Transnational rankings you idiot when he fought Wilder so what in fact no opponent hes ever defended against was a top 10 there ,how about that simpleton ? lol

And you used the words TRANS ,Haymon must be drooling now reading it thinking of his She Males now. lol
      Im not a AJ hater, just not a fanboy like you. Better keep behind your keyboard little guy because with a mouth like you have you will get the sh it beat out you in "real life". Good bye and have a great(so happy its not my) life lol.BTW maybe you and Haymon can get together since you might fit his preference

Comment

• Yeah go away clown, you're bad for boxing

imagine if the gypo manages to beat Wilder and Ruiz, and becomes the HW kingpin again just so he can drop the belts again arguing "mental issues"

more cycling off the PEDs and taking time for snorting coke and eat like a pig

it's a disgrace for boxing that Wlads legendary run had to end against this featherfisted lummox

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
          Im not a AJ hater, just not a fanboy like you. Better keep behind your keyboard little guy because with a mouth like you have you will get the sh it beat out you in "real life". Good bye and have a great(so happy its not my) life lol.BTW maybe you and Haymon can get together since you might fit his preference
          Your a moron clueless little dope ,I just proved that in the previous post,anyone that wanted to have shut me up on here has had an open invite funny when I agree they lose motivation to come see me,i wonder why ? lol

Id box your little ears off but id just smash your face in and break your arms given the chance so we would just skip the kiddie gloves all together. ,you've never even been ina fight,i could tell SIMPLETON . lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
            I'm not sure how drying out the skin does it any good. But yeah, I'd be happy to watch him without wearing sun glases. I don't even wear sun glasses outside (except at my place in hawaii). But when I watch Fury fights, I make sure the kids bring me my sun glasses.
            Ha, nice call on the sunglasses. I feel like there’s always been an understanding that lighter skinned fighters cut easier. I’m not sure if that’s actually anything anyone in the profession has ever commented out. I just found an article that studied skin pigmentation. It does state that darker skin is stronger with more cohesion. Less prone to water loss, and better antimicrobial defense. I don’t know if tanning your skin brings up these factors, but I always assumed they did. But at the very least a tan looks good, and that’s worth a point to the right judge. Plus I’d think a tanned skin wouldn’t show as much redness or markings from punches. It’s like how white trunks show off the blood. But then there’s Canelo... and he became Pope.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Your a moron clueless little dope ,I just proved that in the previous post,anyone that wanted to have shut me up on here has had an open invite funny when I agree they lose motivation to come see me,i wonder why ? lol

Id box your little ears off but id just smash your face in and break your arms given the chance so we would just skip the kiddie gloves all together. ,you've never even been ina fight,i could tell SIMPLETON . lol
              LMAO another keyboard tough guy. You would not do sh it. Anybody that talks like you cant fight to save his life little guy. Unlike you i have done a little boxing. Also who is gonna go to where ever you will say your from and try and find your little azz. Next time your going to a fight in Vegas let me know, otherwise shut up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                And yet you've never been in a ring.

Look, I got paid to go to college for wrestling. I help train actual fighters.

I know what combat is, and what brain damage means for a person.

When I see a kum-sukker like you run your mouth it's kinda funny, but then I realize those people who believe in eugenics really did have it right.

you're funny now, but I think i'd prefer you more as a bar of soap.
                ok, now I’m bored with you. How bout I train your mother to do **** as a violent recipient, she better be a bum virgin unlike you. Fack off freak.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                  ok, now I’m bored with you. How bout I train your mother to do **** as a violent recipient, she better be a bum virgin unlike you. Fack off freak.
                  Yup, definitely a catcher.

God, I get such a hard on thinking about how you'll scream when I bend you over.

Comment

• I won`t even watch hw division anymore when he retires. I like skilled fighters, not brawlers and sluggers.

Comment

• Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                      The bolded part I've been saying in every thread about Fury since he came back to boxing.

Can't say he fooled everyone, I saw right through him.

Also, he IS the absolutely mockery of THE entire sport. Not sure how he convinced ESPN to believe in him.
                      I can second this; I seen lolpz giving Tyson **** for a nice while now.

Comment

Working...
                      X