No announcement yet.

GGG would’ve SMASHED Hagler or Duran at Middleweight, but SRL could’ve won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
    Size difference is apparent. I’d give SRL the chance to beat GGG. Thing is Duran and Hagler liked to bang it out and I think they’d get clipped in an exchange with Beast GGG. You need a mover like SRL.

Dumb even for a complete moron like you. It’s pretty easy to see your agenda here.

Comment

Let me guess, Sugar Ray Leonard would have boxed and danced all night long against GGG while throwing punches in bunches and stealing rounds with late 30 second flurries at the end of each round.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Dumb even for a complete moron like you. It’s pretty easy to see your agenda here.
        What “agenda.” Lol

Talk boxing. You guys sound like casuals. How does GGg not win those fights?

Comment

And I said in the Chavez Duran ATG comparison thread, Duran was always a naturally bigger guy than Chavez. There’s nothing “camera angle” about it.

Yeah bro, nothing camera angle about it.

Chavez Sr's height goes up and down like a yo yo. He's 6 foot tall on a monday, 5. 9 on a Thursday, 5. 5 on a Sunday then back up to 6 foot by Monday morning!

What do you make of the pic of Crawford and Usyk playing chess in my sig? You reckon Usyk could make 140? He's the same size as as Bud, innit bro.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Yeah bro, nothing camera angle about it.

Chavez Sr's height goes up and down like a yo yo. He's 6 foot tall on a monday, 5. 9 on a Thursday, 5. 5 on a Sunday then back up to 6 foot by Monday morning!

What do you make of the pic of Crawford and Usyk playing chess in my sig? You reckon Usyk could make 140? He's the same size as as Bud, innit bro.
            Don’t exaggerate. Lol

Almost every GGg pic shown starting from mine has him kneeling over to accommodate the greats he’s standing next to. You’re taking the piss showing a cropped head shot of two guys together.. GGG towers JCC.

Exactly who are you trying to convince about what? Camera angles. Lol. Usyk and Crawford? What’s next, Valuev in a cropped head shot with Roman Gonzalez? Lol

Comment

Don’t exaggerate. Lol

Almost every GGg pic shown starting from mine has him kneeling over to accommodate the greats he’s standing next to. You’re taking the piss showing a cropped head shot of two guys together.. GGG towers JCC.

Exactly who are you trying to convince about what? Camera angles. Lol. Usyk and Crawford? What’s next, Valuev in a cropped head shot with Roman Gonzalez? Lol
              Yeah bro, you can cherry pick photos of boxers posing together to make them "prove" whatever you want them to prove about their relative height/size.

That's what this thread is all about! We in dis, mayne!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Yeah bro, you can cherry pick photos of boxers posing together to make them "prove" whatever you want them to prove about their relative height/size.

That's what this thread is all about! We in dis, mayne!
                Cherry pick? Lol. Those are the only photos on Google if you keyword them together.

Why do you even care? I don’t understand the insecurities from posters in this thread.

GGG is too big for Duran or Hagler and he hits fookin hard like no other. The accumulation of punches would wear them down. The only guy who I think P4P whom could challenge going up in weight was SRL with his movement when needed. We saw him do it. Now if Hagler had fought at SMW then there’d be more debate, but I think GGG is just too strong, forget about about accuracy or that he too goes to war. Duran and Hagler would’ve respected his power

Comment

Can Usyk make 140, or is Bud a "natural" CW? Because this photo proves they are the same damned size!

Comment

ShoulderRoll

Should I write to Breadman about this? I’ll bet Breadman agrees with me.

Comment

Why do you even care? I don’t understand the insecurities from posters in this thread.
                      You're the one who started this stupid thread! Why do you even care?

Comment

Working...
                      X