Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn calls LDBC a "lil bit.ch" and Wilder a "proper dosser" then mimics Wilder LMAO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Eddie is falling apart.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      the support that some uk fans have given hearn through this scandal shows that they are really sick in the head, this is obsession... they are not just fans they are in love with hearn

No.

Some people just believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by englishoxide View Post
        no.

u guys had a good run, but its over bro, aj now this, they are not innocent either way it goes, so good luck with that

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          u guys had a good run, but its over bro, aj now this, they are not innocent either way it goes, so good luck with that
          lol. Whyte doesn't make up Matchroom. and AJ vs Ruiz 2 is still a go. don't bite all your finger nails

Comment

That black guy who was interviewing Eddie Hearn is known for putting people in the hot seat. That's why most movers and shakers in the sport of boxing like Oscar De La Hoya often do their best to avoid him because he is like a tenacious bulldog.

He always ask the most tough, pertinent and important questions out there. However, he does have a good rapport with Bob Arum though. Now he finds himself on Eddie Hearn's shit list which is a very hard hard thing to do.

Eddie Hearn is often a laid back individual who enjoys the cameras and the limelight a bit too much. He rarely takes himself seriously. He is the one who is typically running to the cameras but now he is the one running away from them.

It's very rare to see his feathers ruffled

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              Start from: 9.50

https://youtu.be/C53F-JPmEvw

Great stuff from Edward. LMAO.

Hearn is about to slap the shi...tt out of these yank fake thugs and cave their heads in, lol.

War Eddie Hearn!
              Wtf is a dosser? If some English person called me a "proper dosser", all I would understand is proper and say thank you mate. I got to get this **** together lmao. But seriously, wtf is a dosser? It sounds lame to say.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                No.

It's all Deontay Wilder's fault. He is responsible for this. He made Eddie Hearn send AJ to America to get knocked out by Andy Ruiz and he was the one who made Dillian Whyte pop dirty twice for doping and failing his drug test for his WBC Final eliminator against Oscar Rivas.
                Last edited by champion4ever; 07-31-2019, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                  Wtf is a dosser? If some English person called me a "proper dosser", all I would understand is proper and say thank you mate. I got to get this **** together lmao. But seriously, wtf is a dosser? It sounds lame to say.
                  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urb...osser&amp=true

Comment

Hearn is unraveling. He must be afraid of jail time.

Comment

Lmao. There's like 30 definitions and one actually describes Wilder. I'll guess its the one that only cares about weed.

Comment

Working...
                      X