No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Discussion Thread

This be the official Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Discussion Thread.

What did you guys think who saw it? There are twists and major spoilers to this movie so heads up if you come in here.

As for me I loved it, love the old school OG nostalgia of back in the day even tho I was not alive back then and even tho I'd probably experience insane racism back then.

This is also the first time Tarantino didnt have everyone using the N word for once in the movie. (which is good obviously) but I was almost shocked he did not since that white boy is N word happy like you'd say someones trigger happy.

I did notice tho that they pretty much then shifted it to Mexicans and I heard a racial slur used against you all people instead.

I won't say much more without posting spoilers but lets discuss.

I loved it two thumbs up from me!

Holla at ya boy!

I haven't seen it yet but I bet the only reason tarantino said this and star trek are his last movies is so that more people watch them because they're going to think "i better go see tarantino's last couple movies before hes gone forever"

That cocaine sniffing bastard is going to make more movies in a couple years after his "retirement" i bet my balls on it.

Comment

where's it at?

Comment

This is nearly 3 hours. Has to be an ATG to see this?

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
          I haven't seen it yet but I bet the only reason tarantino said this and star trek are his last movies is so that more people watch them because they're going to think "i better go see tarantino's last couple movies before hes gone forever"

That cocaine sniffing bastard is going to make more movies in a couple years after his "retirement" i bet my balls on it.
          I seriously hope so bro. movies have been so cookie cutter weak lately. We need more Quentin types of film makers to bring the grit

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
            This is nearly 3 hours. Has to be an ATG to see this?
            F bro I purposely watched it right after dinner cuz I hate walking out of a movie at like 130am and when I got out it was 130AM lmao. but its damn good and it moves fast you actually are like dman its coming to an end as the movie reaches the climax.

Comment

- -Rather watch Bollywood than Hollywood and I don't watch either...next...

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                - -Rather watch Bollywood than Hollywood and I don't watch either...next...
                why post in this thread then?

it was good bro, not a lot of movies these days are any good anymore. All that super hero crap is played out and horror flicks dont do shat for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post

I disagree. He's been saying this sh^t for decades now. I think he legit believes directors start to suck as they age. And the reality is most do. I doubt he would, but most do.

I also think he wants to do other sh^t. He's a great writer & I tend to think his best work could end up being a book instead of a movie.

Also if Tarantino does a JFK assassination movie JFK & Jackie O gonna be throwing ninja stars & f#cking up the dude on the grassy knoll. Tarantino is like f#ck history. I'm writing my own history.

Also also bye to your balls if you are legit.
                  Last edited by Eff Pandas; 07-27-2019, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    F bro I purposely watched it right after dinner cuz I hate walking out of a movie at like 130am and when I got out it was 130AM lmao. but its damn good and it moves fast you actually are like dman its coming to an end as the movie reaches the climax.
                    Well from imdb reviews--the bad ones--some say this is a very long meandering movie till its ending, the only good or worthwhile part. I'll prob. watch just that.

Comment

Working...
                    X