Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Whytes defence, who would think they’d test for dianabol?

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
      In Whytes defence, who would think they’d test for dianabol?
      That doesn't quite make sense. Are you saying did they think dbol would not get picked up? Dbol has a very short detection window for the main metabolites, but it does also have a 19 day detection window for a longer detection metabolite. Also, short detection window substances are often the most abused, because obviously it leaves the body so fast. But when you get pooped for one, it's like getting caught with your pants down, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
        That doesn't quite make sense. Are you saying did they think dbol would not get picked up? Dbol has a very short detection window for the main metabolites, but it does also have a 19 day detection window for a longer detection metabolite. Also, short detection window substances are often the most abused, because obviously it leaves the body so fast. But when you get pooped for one, it's like getting caught with your pants down, you know.
        I was just making a joke. I know my PEDS. Dbol is nowhere as popular as it once was in any application. It’s not very often if ever u hear people test positive for it in sports. Or is it requested often in modern times. I was just implying that it’s such an old school drug and not as fashionable as say masteron or even its tweaked version of turinabol. I was just making the joke that maybe he hoped they’d forgotten about it. But u are right fast acting stuff is the way to go. But testing is so good now? Still maybe test suspension or propionate would be the way to go? Maybe even insulin? Course things start becoming a hassle and peaks and valley serum levels offer more sides. Course ur testosterone to epitestosterone levels could still be at suspicious levels if they catch u at the right time. U can test positive for deca a year later. I don’t even know what the best way to cheat is anymore? In my opinion a couple low blows while the ref can’t see is still the most effective. Nice to talk to someone else who actually knows their stuff. Is it still a 19 day detection window on dbol with modern tests? I mean with half lifes being what they are? And I never heard of pictograms before...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Who said anything about Wilder ducking Whyte due to doping concerns? Hearn told Wilder to fight Whyte. Wilder said he would as long as Joshua was next, and Hearn said "No, That's not how this works."
          The point about doping was addressed to Jewish Reptile.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
            My point is why would Wilder duck such a "pathetic" fighter?
            Why would Whyte duck an ‘old man’ Ortiz as he calls him. The wbc sanctioned this fight as final eliminator but nooooooo Whyte has to choose his own easier path. Then he’s in the news every day complaining about how he’s been hard done by. The wbc folded when they let him fight someone not even ranked in top ten for a final eliminator.

I’m no fan of Wilder but i respect he will fight anyone. He fought Ortiz and Fury back to back and he’s fighting Ortiz again, who he was having a lot of troubles with and almost got knocked out by him. He is not ducking Whyte to fight these guys instead. That’s laughable.

While Wilder is giving dangerous Ortiz a rematch, Whyte has refused to rematch Parker. Parker is with Hearn too so would be easy fight to make.

All this and now he’s been popped for steroid and shady change gloves trick.

Who the hell is defending Whyte nowadays...wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              why are the uk fanatics defending whyte tho? whats up wit that?
              The thing that bugs the fuk outa me with the UK fanboys (not to be confused with boxing fans from the UK) is that their toxic ignorance makes me say things that come of anti-uk, and I'm not. In fact, I'm actually a big fan of their culture.

Comment

I knew something was up before the fight, Whyte didn't seem himself during fight week and was pretty muted after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                  Why would Whyte duck an ‘old man’ Ortiz as he calls him. The wbc sanctioned this fight as final eliminator but nooooooo Whyte has to choose his own easier path. Then he’s in the news every day complaining about how he’s been hard done by. The wbc folded when they let him fight someone not even ranked in top ten for a final eliminator.

I’m no fan of Wilder but i respect he will fight anyone. He fought Ortiz and Fury back to back and he’s fighting Ortiz again, who he was having a lot of troubles with and almost got knocked out by him. He is not ducking Whyte to fight these guys instead. That’s laughable.

While Wilder is giving dangerous Ortiz a rematch, Whyte has refused to rematch Parker. Parker is with Hearn too so would be easy fight to make.

All this and now he’s been popped for steroid and shady change gloves trick.

Who the hell is defending Whyte nowadays...wtf?
                  All these essays and "whatabouts".
                  It's a simple question. Whyte is so pathetic he can't drop a Canadian shortarse while juiced to the gills and wearing MMA gloves.
                  So why, when offered a career high purse at the time, would Wilder not fight him?
                  Please don't give me chapter and verse on the WBC rules, they've just shown us how much they're worth with this Canelo/Charlo nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                    I was just making a joke. I know my PEDS. Dbol is nowhere as popular as it once was in any application. It’s not very often if ever u hear people test positive for it in sports. Or is it requested often in modern times. I was just implying that it’s such an old school drug and not as fashionable as say masteron or even its tweaked version of turinabol. I was just making the joke that maybe he hoped they’d forgotten about it. But u are right fast acting stuff is the way to go. But testing is so good now? Still maybe test suspension or propionate would be the way to go? Maybe even insulin? Course things start becoming a hassle and peaks and valley serum levels offer more sides. Course ur testosterone to epitestosterone levels could still be at suspicious levels if they catch u at the right time. U can test positive for deca a year later. I don’t even know what the best way to cheat is anymore? In my opinion a couple low blows while the ref can’t see is still the most effective. Nice to talk to someone else who actually knows their stuff. Is it still a 19 day detection window on dbol with modern tests? I mean with half lifes being what they are? And I never heard of pictograms before...
                    And as far as modern doping... nowadays the dopers at the top avoid testing altogether. Why test when you are at risk? They take advantage of logistics, the gaps in the the defense so to speak. For ex, when testers surprised Serena Williams with a test, she did not answer the door and hid in her panic room. She claimed she thought they were burglars lol. In this case she was taking advantage of the whereabouts program where you have to check in. Once you check in, you know they could come for you any moment, so you have a logistical possibility. Make yourself scare and take the hit. Then make yourself available after you've cycled off. You get so many no shows a year.

The other thing is to look into corruption and get advanced notice of tester schedules. This was a fundamental tool Lance Armstrong used. He donated money to his sanctioning/governing body and they gave him inside timing info. He'd know in advance when testers would show up. It gave them plenty of time force an IV bag or two down his veins.

And then lastly the TUE game. You can literally dope or could dope legally and very easily. Before 2014, NSAC allowed TRT treatments with a TUE. One famous boxer has familial ownership of a chain of TRT clinics. You can imagine how easy it is got him to get a doctor prescribed TUE for TRT.

Crap, there are more ways too, so many different philosophies. Two movies to watch are The Program and Icarus. Great watches for you I bet.

Last edited by thesmokingman; 07-27-2019, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
                      All these essays and "whatabouts".
                      It's a simple question. Whyte is so pathetic he can't drop a Canadian shortarse while juiced to the gills and wearing MMA gloves.
                      So why, when offered a career high purse at the time, would Wilder not fight him?
                      Please don't give me chapter and verse on the WBC rules, they've just shown us how much they're worth with this Canelo/Charlo nonsense.

Bertrand Russel once said “Anything that can be explained in a nutshell should remain there” and i agree.
                      You want something which is complicated to be put simply, like trying to put a square object into a round hole.

I’ll try my best anyway:
                      Boxing politics, promoter feuds, counter offers, business strategy, protecting one’s interests, worthiness, qaulity opponents, boxer ego’s, promoter ego’s, mandatory obligations, champs not doing what challengers tell them to, naive boxing fans believing everything promoters tell them.

Why wouldn’t i bring up the wbc, since Whyte is trying so hard to fight for their title. His own promoter looked after the IBF,WBO,WBA HW CHAMP. Why did Whyte decline an offer to fight Joshua for 3 world titles...wtf??!!

It’s good to ask questions and your question ‘why didn’t Wilder fight Whyte?’ is fine but don’t stop there, you need to consider everything and direct a few questions at the drug cheat Whyte also!

Comment

Working...
                      X