No announcement yet.

Michael Woods gives CRYPTIC reason for noVADA AZ + Floyd 2 rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Woods gives CRYPTIC reason for noVADA AZ + Floyd 2 rematch

''Manny Pacquiao didn’t sign with Al Haymon to fight Keith Thurman. You KNOW we are seeing Mayweather vs Pacquiao 2, it’s just a matter of when, friends. Yes, I was surprised that Floyd Mayweather didn’t hop into that ring, try to steal the show with some yapping after Manny had his hand raised. But no way is that pile of loot being left on the table. We see the sequel, it’s just a matter if Floyd is still 42 when it happens, or not.''

I like Teddy's opinions on the corruption in the boxing industry and how it should be handled but he makes terrible fight predictions and hates on Manny irrationally because no one liked that Bradley robbery. Man he can hold a grudge.

Comment

Atlas is very petty

Manny did not look like a Mustang or Ferrari. He won, sure, but that was the worst he's ever looked

I hope Manny retires. He'll be 41. No reason to keep going.

Comment

Y'all mfers just come up with any f#cking thing & run with it.

There WAS PED testing f#ckheads.

Granted there was an issue with it cuz it was late in the game & therefore kinda worthless I myself noted, but it was there for window dressing for those that like to see PED testing & after initial b^tching by fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Y'all mfers just come up with any f#cking thing & run with it.

There WAS PED testing f#ckheads.

Granted there was an issue with it cuz it was late in the game & therefore kinda worthless I myself noted, but it was there for window dressing for those that like to see PED testing & after initial b^tching by fans.
          Ok, so let's make it more realistic for you.

If by some miracle Lomachenko vs Davis were to get made, and Davis headlines: ''I don't care if Loma is juiced up or not...'' and it too for some strange reason has late ''testing'' due to those headlines... and then Davis loses to Lomachenko ...

you don't think controversy were to stir?

Comment

Teddy is s racist and biased POS he’s a known manny hater always has been someone needs to call his ass out on false accusations

It’s like if all of a sudden Robert Garcia starts claiming that Errol Spence is on PEDs wonder how teddy would react to that.

ESPN needs to get rid of that biased clown.

Comment

geez. i wonder if pac will earn another million dollar without punching someones face.
              i mean. floyd lose a lawsuit for that ****. accusing and all.
              cant accept the fact that pac still got it.

Comment

a bunch of salty punks. pac made history again and they go to the ped excuses despite the fact manny has done vada testing MULTIPLE TIMES and still hasnt tested positive. meanwhile punks like canelo went through vada once and immediately got caught for being dirty. where is the extreme scrutiny for canelo for EVERY FIGHT. joke.

where are the countless threads. teh countless "expert" commentators speculating on canelo????????
                Last edited by Divine Hammer; 07-22-2019, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Nope. The fight would have happened already if it was going to. Mayweather knew his body was breaking down even for the Pacquiao fight in 2015. He's not doing it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    a bunch of salty punks. pac made history again and they go to the ped excuses despite the fact manny has done vada testing MULTIPLE TIMES and still hasnt tested positive. meanwhile punks like canelo went through vada once and immediately got caught for being dirty. where is the extreme scrutiny for canelo for EVERY FIGHT. joke.

where are the countless threads. teh countless "expert" commentators speculating on canelo????????
                    Uh oh it's the typical Trump gif posters blaming Canelo when Pac is questioned. This site has a science!

Comment

Working...
                    X