Just so the world knows.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    I don't give a fk about PBC you muppet

it is truly insane that DAZN have not realized that two fighters who are contracted to them could fight for the undisputed unified middleweight championship of the world..... or do you not find that strange at all?
    Can you link the threads you posted moaning about the PBC when they got Wilder to turn down 40% and 100 Million to make undisputed at Heavyweight? Just so there is no more calling you a PBC shill cuz it shows you have been taking this stance against other people other than DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Can you link the threads you posted moaning about the PBC when they got Wilder to turn down 40% and 100 Million to make undisputed at Heavyweight? Just so there is no more calling you a PBC shill cuz it shows you have been taking this stance against other people other than DAZN.

nope, that is not how life works

you made the claim, so back it up with facts

I don't care if PBC falls over tomorrow, they are not the answer to the problems within boxing

Comment

nope, that is not how life works

you made the claim, so back it up with facts

I don't care if PBC falls over tomorrow, they are not the answer to the problems within boxing
        Thought not. Like i said you are a shill for the PBC you are no doubt a signed up LDBC soldier and im sure you will be saying you dont know what the LDBC is next. We can read you sad twats like a book.

Comment

Thought not. Like i said you are a shill for the PBC you are no doubt a signed up LDBC soldier and im sure you will be saying you dont know what the LDBC is next. We can read you sad twats like a book.

what the fk is LDBC you muppet ?

dude, fk off with your casual-fan bullshlt

I do not support promoters, and I do not support TV networks..... and I truly do not understand what is wrong with the people who do, that rubbish is ridiculous

I only support fighters, pretty much all of them..... MOST times, I like both fighters..... that's just how it is

you got me mixed up with someone else

check the names dude, you have not seen me sucking off PBC, or any other promoter for that matter

Richard Schaeffer is probably the best negotiator in boxing, and likely one of the more honest guys in the sport..... in saying that, I would not necessarily trust him any more than I would trust those other clowns

Comment

what the fk is LDBC you muppet ?

dude, fk off with your casual-fan bullshlt

I do not support promoters, and I do not support TV networks..... and I truly do not understand what is wrong with the people who do, that rubbish is ridiculous

I only support fighters, pretty much all of them..... MOST times, I like both fighters..... that's just how it is

you got me mixed up with someone else

check the names dude, you have not seen me sucking off PBC, or any other promoter for that matter

Richard Schaeffer is probably the best negotiator in boxing, and likely one of the more honest guys in the sport..... in saying that, I would not necessarily trust him any more than I would trust those other clowns
            And there we go. Just like i predicted.

Comment

And there we go. Just like i predicted.

dude, have you seen the thread topic..... ?

what does Al Hymen have to do with DAZN refusing to approve a world title fight that would determine the undisputed unified middleweight champion of the world?

why have you chosen to insist that this topic/thread involves him?..... and why have you chosen to insist that I somehow like him?..... we are talking about Canelo, who is a GBP fighter

LMAO tooooo funny..... are you lost ?

this is the DAZN-bashing thread (and the IBF), not the Hymen-bashing thread..... move on soldier LMAO

Comment

dude, have you seen the thread topic..... ?

what does Al Hymen have to do with DAZN refusing to approve a world title fight that would determine the undisputed unified middleweight champion of the world?

why have you chosen to insist that this topic/thread involves him?..... and why have you chosen to insist that I somehow like him?..... we are talking about Canelo, who is a GBP fighter

LMAO tooooo funny..... are you lost ?

this is the DAZN-bashing thread (and the IBF), not the Hymen-bashing thread..... move on soldier LMAO
                Exactly, this is a DAZN bashing thread. The go to place for PBC shills. Charlo is WBC champ not Canelo. So your argument of DAZN blocking undisputed doesnt work.

The WBC was taken from Canelo and given to a PBC Al Haymon fighter for free, he didnt have to fight for it. If you are angry at UNDISPUTED not happening maybe say a word or 2 about the WBC.

Comment

Exactly, this is a DAZN bashing thread. The go to place for PBC shills. Charlo is WBC champ not Canelo. So your argument of DAZN blocking undisputed doesnt work.

The WBC was taken from Canelo and given to a PBC Al Haymon fighter for free, he didnt have to fight for it. If you are angry at UNDISPUTED not happening maybe say a word or 2 about the WBC.

wtf ?

what are you saying..... ?

whichever ret4rded group of people who support promoters that you belong to..... whether it is the idiots who support DAZN, or the idiots who support Hymen..... run along and play with both of them, hopefully in traffic

we are discussing something completely different than your silly little war that means nothing

and btw, Canelo is the highest ranked WBC middleweight..... so, no matter how hard you cry..... he will be regarded by media/fans as the undisputed middleweight champion of the world if he beats Andrade..... that is just how it is

he will hold up a green belt that is bigger than Charlo's LMAO

the media fans accepted Golovkin equaling Hopkins record for middleweight defences, despite the fact that Golovkin defended the WBA junior title for 11 of those fights..... everyone loves a cool story bro, that is just how it is
                  Last edited by aboutfkntime; 07-10-2019, 12:57 AM.

Comment

fun poll, please vote.....

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=820690

I should have put the poll in this thread but forgot

Comment

one of DAZN first acts since joining the boxing fraternity.....

refuse to approve a world title fight that would determine the undisputed unified middleweight champion of the world

that fight is right there, DAZN has both fighters..... but, DAZN would not " approve " the matchup

thanks DAZN, keep up the good work

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      You dont know that they "refused" it. For all you know (which is nothing), Golden Boy has not even submitted Andrade as a possible opponent. You havent the slightest idea.

As usual.

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I know we've seen DAZN say they've approved of two opponents but have we really seen them say they'll stand in the way of a title defense?
                      DAZN said that they would ONLY approve Golovkin or Kovalev

it seems pretty straight-forward to me
                      aboutfkntime needs to post some evidence that DAZN will ONLY approve Golovkin or Kovalev and that they REFUSE to approve Andrade.

Merely repeating something over and over again does not make it a FACT.
                      Last edited by kafkod; 07-10-2019, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X