Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

usa vs the netherlands, womens world cup final today, starts soon.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usa vs the netherlands, womens world cup final today, starts soon.

did you know a bunch of 14 yr old boys beat the usa womens team comfortably.

i think u12s would be competitive.

this should be a good game though.

that morgan chick, yum.

I'm following their feud with Donald lol. How pathetic is that that the president is beefing with the U.S. women's national soccer team

I'm hoping they win so Donald either has to not invite them to the white house and look like a petty prick, or bend over for them and invite them and have them reject him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
      I'm following their feud with Donald lol. How pathetic is that that the president is beefing with the U.S. women's national soccer team

I'm hoping they win so Donald either has to not invite them to the white house and look like a petty prick, or bend over for them and invite them and have them reject him.
      yes, id like the usa to win cause of that. game has started they are 10 mins in.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post

I'd think the champs refusing an invite to the White House because the president isn't on team D is quite petty

Edit: I think giving someone red K for speaking out against death threats to an 8 year old girl is pretty petty too, Eddy...

Comment

Working...
        X