Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing on foxtel thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox sports 3 local boxing on now from Melbourne!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
        Can't believe the Soliman fight which is on ESPN normally is now on main event for $40.....WTF???
        Looks like I'll be watching it that evening for free!!

Fu@k main event.....that's gone a little to far if you ask me!
        This is the sort of thing that really turned me off Boxing and makes it harder to actually watch fights down here in OZ.

This is a perfect example of Foxtel being greedy bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
          This is the sort of thing that really turned me off Boxing and makes it harder to actually watch fights down here in OZ.

This is a perfect example of Foxtel being greedy bastards.
          To true!! Good post. I'm not far off cancelling my subscription all together!!
          Always got a pub/sports bar for live PPV and "uncle Simon" for everything else!

Comment

To true!! Good post. I'm not far off cancelling my subscription all together!!
            Always got a pub/sports bar for live PPV and "uncle Simon" for everything else!
            Also a lot of the FOX Sports cards are pretty terrible, I think they should just go for quality over quantity in regards to the local fights.

I would rather 8 Good cards a year, than 16 average ones.

Ever tried watching live fights on ESPN with the ADS between rounds, it's a joke.

It's a shame, we don't get better coverage on FOXTEL.

Comment

The ads on ESPN are a joke!!

As for the local cards on fox.....cruiser weights and more cruiser weights, that gas out hard after three rounds!! One good scrap out of every 10 really

Comment

The ads on ESPN are a joke!!

As for the local cards on fox.....cruiser weights and more cruiser weights, that gas out hard after three rounds!! One good scrap out of every 10 really
                It's true and usually out of shape cruisers as well.

Comment

Working...
                X