Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter: Wilder Trilogy Will Not Be Held Behind Closed Doors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wins title... goes inactive. Feels familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
      Absolutely, it sounds to me that Fury doesn't want the fight; So it seems. This is like another stalling and delay tactic by Frank Warren to bypass the trilogy to get to AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
        I'm not hearing much from Wilder either. I don't think this fight ever happens though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
          I'm not hearing much from Wilder either. I don't think this fight ever happens though.
          Wilder doesn’t want AJ to get the Fury fight so he’s stalling until the Pulev fight is announced . I won’t miss Wilder when he’s gone that’s for sure ,he’s very unlikable and he’s definitely something of a woman characteristic behavior, weird .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Wilder doesn’t want AJ to get the Fury fight so he’s stalling until the Pulev fight is announced . I won’t miss Wilder when he’s gone that’s for sure ,he’s very unlikable and he’s definitely something of a woman characteristic behavior, weird .
            Haha the last sentence had me rolling. I will never forget how disrespectful wilder was in the lead up to the rematch by calling Fury a junkie and said he was going to KO Fury and when fight night came he got destroyed.

I felt Fury can win a decision in the rematch but no way did we think he was going to do that to Wilder. Team Wilder need to move because Fury beat him again

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
              Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Wrong! Wilder is currently training in Miami with Joey Scott.

Comment

Just call the whole thing off then, because there's no realistic way they'll get the crowd they want.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Absolutely, it sounds to me that Fury doesn't want the fight; So it seems. This is like another stalling and delay tactic by Frank Warren to bypass the trilogy to get to AJ.
                  Good. Fury has already beaten Wilder twice, and nearly ended his life the second time.

Fury vs AJ is the only fight that matters in the HW division.

Comment

Ok then why don't both take a soft touches/pandemic stay busy fights in December with Fury on ESPN and Wilder on FOX then make the fight next year

Comment

"We just can’t lose that gate. It’s a huge amount of money. We need the gate."

"Need the gate"? No you really do not need it, you want the gate. Who is this "we" also? Why do they not just break it down and explain how much they would lose from not having a gate. What is the contracted guarantee per fighter? How much does the gate contribute to that guarantee? How much did they make from PPV vs Gate? How much more PPV money will they bring in from lack of live attendance? I would assume that a good portion of those who would normally go watch the fight live would still watch it on PPV right?

Comment

Working...
                      X