Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury To Wilder: My Wife Pushes Harder Than That, You Little B*tch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Seeing that gif I can't help but visualize Fury getting folded and looking really awkward as he falls. I don't have a dog in this fight but seeing them side by side and moving around, I feel like Fury is gonna get clipped and handle it badly...
    Lololololol.yeah me too

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
      I hope we'd see them beat each other up, but what I think what we'll actually see on Dec 01st is a tedious game of cat and mouse with very little of consequence landing. Both are better as back-foot fighters; with Wilder the most destructive counter puncher in the sport and Fury the best point-scoring matador - at HW at least. I don't think I've ever seen Fury be the aggressor (even against Seferi), and when Wilder has tried walking an opponent down he's looked awkward and clumsy at best.
      Either the 12th bell sounds to boo's and groans (and a wide points win for Fury), or Wilder times Fury at some point and sparks him with the 1st landed power punch.
      There's always the possibility of a controversial points win a-la Adelaide Byrd to spice things up.
      Fury was the aggressor against Chisora in their first fight.

I think he tries to do the same against Wilder. Makes sense, it’s one way to try and make the right hand less devastating especially as he has about 50 pounds on Wilder and should be the boss with the rough stuff

Not that Wilder can’t deliver short punches from weird angles but it’ll take the big swings out of the mix. I could see Fury getting clipped moving out after throwing a shot more than I can see him walking onto a shot - he’s far too cautious for that

We’ll see I suppose but I think Fury is safer closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Scripted, but I'm ok with that. As a kid I knew wrestling was fake but liked the spectacle. This build up will be the same. But, at the and, we'll actually get to see them beat each other up.
        Wrestling is fake?? It is now but Jake the snake roberts was really blinded by Rick Martel and his finishing off move the DDT was real because I did it to a boy in school and got suspended

Comment

Round one goes to Fury for making Wilder flinch there. That flinch obviously ticked Wilder off and led to that push.

Lets see how round 2 goes tomorrow!

Comment

I can see Fury feinting and Wilder guessing it's a feint and landings big right hand.

Comment

Wilder reacted like any fighter would.

Calling that a flinch is a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                Wrestling is fake?? It is now but Jake the snake roberts was really blinded by Rick Martel and his finishing off move the DDT was real because I did it to a boy in school and got suspended
                Lol.

I can relate to this as someone who delivered the pedigree to friend’s little brother back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  Ok, I'll admit, when Earthquake crushed Damien the snake, my little heart physically broke. I think someday a doctor is going to be looking at a scan, find a terrible scar, and ask me if I had some sort of cardiological trauma when I was 10 years old.

1 more confession, years ago, I was goofing around with co-workers and we set up some discarded mattresses in the loading dock to make a wrestling ring. We may have been high and I may have DDT'd him, resulting in him fracturing his toe on the concrete when his foot slipped off the mattress. I was the manager so I got workman's comp to cover his "loading dock accident".
                  Looking back, I'm not proud of that.
                  Last edited by Redd Foxx; 10-01-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Fury is like a funny ass villian i wanna see him win but i also wanna see him get ktfo.
                    This buildup is so staged but its gonna be entertaining the whole time. Furys probably gonna genuinely piss wilder off at some point because hes too good at being a d!c lol
                    Last edited by Bronx23; 10-01-2018, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Fury was the aggressor against Chisora in their first fight.

I think he tries to do the same against Wilder. Makes sense, it’s one way to try and make the right hand less devastating especially as he has about 50 pounds on Wilder and should be the boss with the rough stuff

Not that Wilder can’t deliver short punches from weird angles but it’ll take the big swings out of the mix. I could see Fury getting clipped moving out after throwing a shot more than I can see him walking onto a shot - he’s far too cautious for that

We’ll see I suppose but I think Fury is safer closer.

Sounds like you're predicting Fury to go full-Valuev on Wilder, not a bad shout considering the weight difference there'll be. I don't think Fury can get much below 18st without looking bulimic, and Wilder can't seem to put any weight on those chicken legs no matter how cut his upper body gets. Not sure the difference will be as much as 50lbs, but it won't be any less than 35lbs.

Comment

Working...
                      X