Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-01-2018, 10:22 AM #11
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16540 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,692,102,367,561,943,875,584.00
Total Points: 129,180,804,877,991,234,502,656.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoxing View Post
Thanks bro

Wasn't it an asthma spray?
Yep.

Quote:
Yeah; that being said, it's going too far, I mean, how many banned substance on that list? No nasal spray will make you a beast ala Mike Tyson lol

Seems like everything is a PED at this point.
Right. And yea the banned substances list I've had problems with for awhile when I looked into it & researched it more. There should be more of a tier based penalty with stuff cuz there is stuff on there you can get in off the shelf stuff from Walmart or Walgreens on there up to sh^t you need to buy from some sketchy bodybuilder looking guy out of the trunk of his car.

Quote:
If BJS got popped up for an asthma spray, then his team are complete idiots because any doctor will make you a paper to use it.
80% of Tour de France dudes are listed asthmatics and take those kinda spray.
LOL I wouldn't not be surprised with that being the case. Those dudes got a culture of cheating in bike riding that I'm not sure exists in any other sport/competitive event besides maybe body building.

But yea I'd be surprised if BJS didn't cover his basis with this, even if he is using this spray for cheating, cuz this seems like something you could get okay'd easy peasy japanesy by a doctor & a TUE given.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

Tags
i'm gay

User Tag List