No announcement yet.

Soooo according to Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Not only but half of the people around the world think that pac won the fight.

first of all that is bogus. half the world doesn't even know who those two are.

second, you're more than welcome to find me any decent collection of scorecards. writers, etc. and post it here.

finally, to show us all how dumb you are, let's see your scorecard.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      first of all that is bogus. half the world doesn't even know who those two are.

second, you're more than welcome to find me any decent collection of scorecards. writers, etc. and post it here.

finally, to show us all how dumb you are, let's see your scorecard.
      No need to show u my score card but i have it 7-5 for pac. If u don't believe that pac won then i cant force u. But for me and half of the world believe that pac won.

Comment

Comment

ah man. ******ed black panthers losing thier **** over this thread

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            Difference being Mayweather beat the best of the best while 99% of people don't know who that asian guy is nor will they care to know. Give us recognisable names and world class opponent beater.

What were Guerrero and Ortiz ever the best at? McGregor? Was he the best at being 0-0 in boxing? Berto?

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
              What were Guerrero and Ortiz ever the best at? McGregor? Was he the best at being 0-0 in boxing? Berto?

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                He has to retire first to be TBE
                This.

He needs to retire to break Floyd's record or he needs to beat 37 more guys to break Chavez's record. Some of y'all mfers don't know sh^t about boxing...or just like busting Floyd's balls a lil too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  This.

He needs to retire to break Floyd's record or he needs to beat 37 more guys to break Chavez's record. Some of y'all mfers don't know sh^t about boxing...or just like busting Floyd's balls a lil too much.

Comment

Working...
                  X