Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury confirms negotiations with Team Wilder have advanced, fight almost done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    Oh yeah, it makes zero sense to mention cash at all when discussing folks who fight for a living.

Next.
    It is when it sounds as fan boy as you.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

Correction. Wilder has been knocked down twice. By Sconiers and Nichols ^^.

13 or 130 fight it doesn't matter. If your chin is poor it will always be poor. Sure you can master your defence to decrease your chances of getting tagger, but Wilder hasn't done that. His defence is still shyt and he gets hit with all kind of punches in his every fight.

Who are those guys with more skill and experience than AJ that Wilder KTFOed?
      His chin looked great against Ortiz...who just smoked his last opponent in less than 2 rounds.

AJ got put on his ass by a guy that looked like crap his last 2 fights, a Wlad that couldn't catch up to anyone for over 2 years.

Alarm bells are ringing, kid...

Comment

jeez fury must be off his meds again, the guy is a blob of fat, he cant fight for **** at the moment, this fight isnt happening soon imo

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          It is when it sounds as fan boy as you.
          Well, all I can say is the cold honest truth sounds fanboyish to...fanboys.

If the pom poms fit...

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            His chin looked great against Ortiz...who just smoked his last opponent in less than 2 rounds.

AJ got put on his ass by a guy that looked like crap his last 2 fights, a Wlad that couldn't catch up to anyone for over 2 years.

Alarm bells are ringing, kid...
            Just be here after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Just be here after the fight.
              Why would I not be?

Your problem is you think that because I feel Wilder will win if they meet in the next few months, that has to mean I dislike AJ or discount what he is doing.

But, what if I really think AJ will wind up the dominant heavy of this era?

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                What has he done to dispute him not being a bum

Look at this resume

Look at his last fight when he was given 20 secs to recover

I am serious, wilder had the chance to prove everyone wrong but instead proved he is not a true champion when he never signed to fight
                Oh wow, bless your heart

Comment

Working...
                X