Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't he living in the Ukraine with a prostitute nowadays?

Comment

Charlie Z will go down in history as Wilders most credible opponant.

Comment

Charlie will be 30 next year. Hes been doing this chit since atleast 2006ish. I remember him talking chit on the different boxing forums for years before finally making his pro debut at a middle school gymnasium.

He used to be on boards everywhere and chat chit, when he got tired of people calling him a phaggot, he made his own site with his own record declaring himself the world champion and banned everyone from his youtube channels that chatted chit. He basically just talks to himself in his videos now days but still out there stalking your local LA fitness challenging unsuspecting accountants to "sparring" sessions.

Comment

Last thing i know is Charlie was married to a girl in Ukraine
          (US citizenship is a hell of p.ssy magnyet)

He is the undefeated p4p UBF undeground boxing federation
          champion since he beats up fighters of all weights and heights

i stopped following his record when he was something like 145-0

A not juiced Wilder couldn´t knock him out even when he made him crawl like a puppy

that result wasn´t considered as legit by the UBF

Comment

Dangerously ******ed. Last I saw of him was a bunch of videos of him sucker punching people in high end gyms with MMA style gloves on. Usually after talking them into a "light body spar", whatever that **** sounding sheet is. Just a wrong'un. He'd also bring his 60+ year old dad in to save him when he bit off more than he could chew.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              He's like you if you weren't all talk.
              LMAO so true

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                If he's a troll he's the ATG GOAT of trolling.

*takes online psychiatrist degree off the wall*

I think dude is legit autistic or maybe some low level/mild form of ******ation + some sorta megalomania thing going on with that first bit.

*Puts online psychiatrist degree back on display*
                Narcissistic personality disorder magnified by schizophrenic delusions of grandeur is my diagnosis.

And I don't need any degrees or qualifications because I know more about this **** than the university professors who hand them out.

In fact, I know more about psychology and the inner workings of the human mind than any man who ever lived!

Comment

He is/was definitely on the autism spectrum the way people have egged him on has grossed me out from the beginning.

Comment

Didn't know he moved to Ukraine. I believe he used to live out by Fairfax avenue area which is a good part of town. Bit of a special needs kid from a well off family. Family enabled him I guess.

Comment

charlie is schizophrenic. his entire life is based on delusions that he truly believes. he'd be living on the streets begging for money, or worse, if he didn't have a family that cared about him and supported him.

people shouldn't encourage him or find humor in his life. it's sad. i used to get a kick out of charlie, but now that i'm an older man i recognize that he's a troubled dude who isn't just going to snap out of it. he's a danger to himself and other people, and he's not getting better from what i can see.

Comment

Working...
                      X