Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-21-2016, 09:02 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
KeyboardWarrior has much to be proud ofKeyboardWarrior has much to be proud ofKeyboardWarrior has much to be proud ofKeyboardWarrior has much to be proud ofKeyboardWarrior has much to be proud ofKeyboardWarrior has much to be proud ofKeyboardWarrior has much to be proud ofKeyboardWarrior has much to be proud ofKeyboardWarrior has much to be proud ofKeyboardWarrior has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 31,312.68

I'm still if the opinion Chocolatito is still p4p #1
KeyboardWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-21-2016, 09:14 PM #82
Hype

Quoted: 795 Post(s)
Lords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,504,783,158,828,206.00
Total Points: 4,504,792,382,439,346.00
No Message - thoughtsss have some popcorn m8 - sugarsmosley No Message - Lords 

Ward did a number on Kov's body which is why Kov couldn't finish the job. Those body shots are going unknown as people just tend to focus on head shots.
Lords is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 09:17 PM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1159 Post(s)
KillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,081,885.49
Great post. - anthonydavid11 

Since when was Kovalev another name for Chocolatito?
KillaCamNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 09:20 PM #84
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4506 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,767,501,472,211,443,712.00
Total Points: 58,767,501,472,215,900,160.00
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_ View Post
The people who thought Ward would win thought he'd outbox Kovalev clearly, but that didn't happen. Kovalev steadily outboxed Ward while Ward retreated last night.

Those scorecards were in before the fight started.

People say "Ward figured him out," did he?! Because it's the exact opposite, IMO. From the opening bell Kovalev is the one that controlled everything, but the key is those later rounds where people say "you must of missed Wards body shots"

No, I didn't miss the 3 body shots per round that Ward landed. Now tell me how many combinations Ward landed in those rounds? I legit don't think Ward landed more then one two punch combination. He landed some body shots and a couple jabs and thats it. Meanwhile, while Ward landed body shots, Kovalev continued to snap his head back, land his own body shots, and throw and land combinations.

Rewatch the fight with no HBO commentary and you'll see Kovalev clearly winning even the rounds Max was saying Ward did. Max was terrible and he may have blinded judgement to viewers. Every time he was going crazy for Wards body shots, Kovalev would come back with a laser beam jab and stun Ward multiple times.

Absolute farce of a fight. Kovalev got robbed by these corrupt judges plain and simple.

Kovalev had Ward figured out early, AND it carried over in the later rounds, wtf, you guys talking about body shots. BODY SHOTS!?!?!? It was like 3 per round and thats all he did. Body shots stopped Ward from getting washed- but they did not win him rounds or the fight.

Kovalev punished Ward throughout the fight and more often, Ward was in survival mode and did not outbox anything, he was surviving!!! Wow, I literally can't believe this. I've been crying all night and watching Kovalev highlight videos, I'm stunned. Literally stunned that these punk ass judges just robbed Kovalev of everything.

Kovalev #1 P4P and it ain't even close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_ View Post
Oh and, if you rewatch the fight, you'll see a clear Kovalev victory.

I rewatched it this morning and its literally impossible to not give Kovalev 6 rounds.

If this fight is ANYWHERE else in the world, Kovalev wins by at least 3 rounds.

Kovalev put on a boxing clinic. Ward merely survived, espcially in the later rounds. Kovalev won this fight.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fight, he's, king, kovalev

User Tag List