Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making of a Murderer [TV] Seasons 1 & 2 Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't binge watch it. I just kept on getting super pissed off after every episode because of the blatant corruption. And not just dirty but DIRTY DIRTY. Even the mafia doesn't do shit this dirty.

Comment

Spent the past 10 hours watching this, got the last one left then going to read up on and make my own decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
        I couldn't binge watch it. I just kept on getting super pissed off after every episode because of the blatant corruption. And not just dirty but DIRTY DIRTY. Even the mafia doesn't do shit this dirty.
        Yea couldn't watch it straight. Blood boiling after every episode

Comment

This documentary has everyone angry, and that's a very good thing. I'm so glad it got picked up by Netflix, it'll be watched by people from all around the world.

What they did to that family is disgusting, especially the kid Brendan Dassey.

Comment

Watched the first episode & in the middle of the second one. Definitely worth checking out based on what I've seen thus far & still 8.5 episodes to go.

And you guys who've seen it already should make a spoiler thread to discuss it separate from this thread for cats who aren't hip on this doc.

Comment

Yeah, I saw this featured on Netflix though I haven't watched it yet. Is it overly disturbing? I generally avoid docs that are too bleak, negative and graphic.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Yeah, I saw this featured on Netflix though I haven't watched it yet. Is it overly disturbing? I generally avoid docs that are too bleak, negative and graphic.
                It will scare you. You think you're safe, you think the government are here to protect you but if they want, they can screw you so fucking bad.

It's not graphic just very worrying.

EDIT: Finished watching it and Wow. I remember around episode 4 or 5 I was almost in a triumphant mood and it's just unbelievable the way it goes. Words cannot describe.

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuck. This is great...& awful. I'm a big doc fan from the jump & got loads of them I love, but this is already in my top ten all time docs probably & I'm just starting episode 6. And motherf#ck everything with that Brendan kid is disturbing as f#ck to see. I wanna beat the **** outta like 6 mfers on his behalf on how badly they do him. Oh **** & spoilers. Couldn't keep that in.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Its not so much graphic as bleak & negative thus far (halfway thru) imo.

But yea I can understand your stance. Its amazing doe so you are missing out if you don't watch it once at least. I think Dear Zachery is one of the best docs ever, but I've only seen it twice cuz its one of the saddest most depressing things I've ever watched. This doc is in the same vein as that one. Not a repeat viewing doc, but great none the less.

Comment

welp I saw this thread and decided to give it a shot ... damnnnnnnn I'm 5 episodes in wow .. can't stop shaking my head

Good call on recommending this. I'll be finished watching by tomorrow night

Comment

everybodys talking about it, seems like any other murder show but guess ill try it out

Comment

Working...
                      X