Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wladimir pushing down on mormecks head illegal or good tactic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactic for pussay. I might be wrong, since I haven't seen this fight. but to be honest im disgusted with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
      Tactic for pussay. I might be wrong, since I haven't seen this fight. but to be honest im disgusted with this guy.
      you're a traitor ukrainian

Comment

Originally posted by DontGlassMeBro View Post
        you're a traitor ukrainian
        What kind of logic is that? So because Im from Ukraine I MUst support only our fighters?

Comment

The only thing that's illegal in Germany is a flying kick.

Comment

He has been doing this tactic for a very long time. It is an obvious foul and he has never been deducted points for it. This is a major part of his ability to win his fights, w/o such a tactic he would lose his fights. He pushes his opponents head down and he leans on their back. He does this over and over in order to prevent his opponent from throwing on the inside since Wladimir is scared to fight on the inside. Sometimes he puts his whole weight on his opponents back, that's 250lbs!

This is illegal and he is rarely warned and never has been deducted a point for such fouls. Its more than just a tactic its a nervous type reaction from Wladimir because he is so scared about an inside fight. His next opponent should point this out over and over throughout the tour of the fight, interviews, and most importantly let the ref know before the fight that this tactic should not be allowed. Then, maybe the ref will deduct points and it will take Wlad out of his gameplan. Since Wlad can be mentally broken down I think if an opponent did this he might have a chance to beat Wlad.

Wlad cannot fight on the inside at all that is why he panics and pushes his opponents head down and leans on their back. He can only fight from a distance. This is why I think Vitali is a much better fighter, he does not panic and he does not resort to such tactics. Who knows,if Chisora fought Wlad he might be able to take the fight on the inside and possibly get an upset, but I doubt Wlad would give him a fight.

Wlad is beatable, more so than Vitali. There is just not any heavyweights out there who can get on the inside of Wlads reach. It really does not take much, it just shows the weakness of the heavyweight division when a fighter cannot do a simple thing as to bob and weave and get inside. James Toney possibly could, but his age showed in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
              What kind of logic is that? So because Im from Ukraine I MUst support only our fighters?
              yes, traitor. i hope the secret police finds you and execute you

Comment

Son, I'm from KGB.

Comment

you just wish this hot 6`8ft brunette Wladimir would of been from ur country. duh..take him lol

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
                    mormeck should of gave wlad some low blows lol
                    That's exactly what he should have done. The ref kept warning him but refused to deduct any points. It's definitely a foul but they never penalized the Klitchko's in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      That's exactly what he should have done. The ref kept warning him but refused to deduct any points. It's definitely a foul but they never penalized the Klitchko's in Germany.
                      if Mormeck was able to last a few more rds the ref might have. I was surprised the ref warned him at all tbh, it is Germany.

I was hoping he would to see what Wlad would do if the ref deducted a point and prevented him from doing it again. Wlad was throwing hooks and uppercuts (well at least one uppercut lol) from the first rd. I was hoping to see him do some inside fighting too before the inevitable happened Mormeck got KTFO.

Hopefully Wlad does this a bit more often from now on and doesnt just reserve it for the ****tiest challengers. I might start to look forward to his fights if he does. Wishful thinking lol

Comment

Working...
                      X