No announcement yet.

Murata is a big pay day for Golovkin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    Still doesn't explain why the Brant fight is not held in Japan, but Vegas.
    Could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for Brant to make huge money,
    yet he's fighting him in America, not Japan.
    They didn't want the fight so they didn't bid. They didn't think it would actually go thru.

They originally wanted to fight Jason Quiqly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
      Will GEE have to sell his soul to Top Rank or will they collabo like GBP did with Loffler.
      If Golo remains a free agent maybe that's the best option for this final run.
      If Golovkin beats Murata and Jacobs beats Derevyanchenko, DAZN would have every title at 160. World - Canelo (WBA Super), Golovkin (WBA Regular), IBF (Jacobs), WBO (Andrade). Lineal - Canelo (Lineal/TBRB/RING)

Comment

All I'm saying is why are you guys justifying this Murata fight for GGG?
        Are you fans of the sport or his accountants?
        Don't you prefer Golovkin vs Jermall Charlo next year?
        Pretty much this

Remember, these are the same guys that said "It's about the best fighting the best. Not business"

Comment

If that is the case, then why is his next fight is being held in Vegas,
          and not in Japan?
          Why did Ricky Hutton come to Vegas when he would pack them in in UK. You have to expose to different market plus mgm properties is running some promo for Jones right gamblers to come to the fight.

It’s like why did Canelo fight in Houston and Dallas when the fates are way bigger in Vegas? Why is he going to Ny next? Need to expand your fan base sometimes.

Comment

Can anybody explain why this is so?
            He is very popular in Japan and they pay well to see him. If he wasn't a big pay day GGG wouldn't be that interested in fighting him.

Comment

Even if he makes $10M against Murata, that would be more than Spence, Porter, Garcia, amd both Charlo brothers combined in their next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                He is very popular in Japan and they pay well to see him. If he wasn't a big pay day GGG wouldn't be that interested in fighting him.
                Based off this logic, no one ever ducked GGG... Know why? Back when he was supposedly being ducked, he wasn't a

Comment

All I'm saying is why are you guys justifying this Murata fight for GGG?
                  Are you fans of the sport or his accountants?
                  Don't you prefer Golovkin vs Jermall Charlo next year?
                  You aren't really. I mean c'mon look at your title you literally asked the question about money in the title.

I rather see him fight charlo but he's on his way out so I dont really see why he would want to fight charlo. I want to see what charlo is made of though so he needs a fight someone with a pulse next year.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Again, for the nth time, why is the Brant fight not held in Japan?
                    Is GGG the only one interested, or who has right, in getting huge pay day in Japan?
                    Brant is not?

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                      You aren't really. I mean c'mon look at your title you literally asked the question about money in the title.

I rather see him fight charlo but he's on his way out so I dont really see why he would want to fight charlo. I want to see what charlo is made of though so he needs a fight someone with a pulse next year.
                      Just trying to dispel this Ryota opponents making huge money in Japan myth doe.
                      Do you really think Charlo would be a tough fight for GGG?
                      I'm thinking it's the other way around.
                      Charlo may be a tough fight, but not in the way you make it out to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X