No announcement yet.

Errol Spence opponent coming soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Prop him up as what? I said he is worthy of a title shot from what he has done since 2016. And guess what? He is, time for one of the champs to give him a shot.

Who on his resume has he beaten that makes him deserving of a title shot?

Cesar Miguel Barrionuevo? Jonathan Batista? Ray Robinson?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      10 better welters than ugas? sure.

spence

crawford

porter

thurman

danny

manny

khan

vargas

lamont

collazo

algieri

victor ortiz

devon

Every single one of these guys is better than Ugas. Victor handcuffed in prison is better than *****ing ugas. Devon high on oxy's is better than ugas.
      Lol now I know you’re trolling

Comment

Who on his resume has he beaten that makes him deserving of a title shot?

Cesar Miguel Barrionuevo? Jonathan Batista? Ray Robinson?
        Jamal James is a solid fighter and Dulorme is as well. I mean Vargas couldn't beat Dulorme as we just saw. Vargas was in talks of getting fights with guys like Spence before he went to DAZN, but Ugas is somehow unworthy of getting one?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Lol now I know you’re trolling
          Ugas is 32 years old and the highlight of his resume is battling to a decision vs thomas dulorme. LMFAO. Yeah hes so deserving of a crack at one of the top welters buddy!

Comment

Jamal James is a solid fighter and Dulorme is as well. I mean Vargas couldn't beat Dulorme as we just saw. Vargas was in talks of getting fights with guys like Spence before he went to DAZN, but Ugas is somehow unworthy of getting one?
            Dulormes best win is Hank lundy. Dulorme is a journeyman at best. Cool ugas went life and death with dulorme sorry but that doesnt justify getting a shot at one of the top welters. Ugas should a fight an algieri or collazo type fighter.

Comment

Ugas is 32 years old and the highlight of his resume is battling to a decision vs thomas dulorme. LMFAO. Yeah hes so deserving of a crack at one of the top welters buddy!
              jesse Vargas got a draw vs dulorme last week...

Having a crap resume doesn’t mean those guys are better. Algieri doesn’t even fight anymore. Vic Ortiz lmao

Comment

Dulormes best win is Hank lundy. Dulorme is a journeyman at best. Cool ugas went life and death with dulorme sorry but that doesnt justify getting a shot at one of the top welters. Ugas should a fight an algieri or collazo type fighter.
                I'd be cool with that, but Dulorme clearly could fight as he just drew with Vargas and many felt he pulled it out.

So from 2016 on Ugas has beaten: James/Perrella/Dulorme/Robinson/Barrioneuvo. That's a damn solid run.

Comment

Ocampo is healthy now. don't duck that rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    jesse Vargas got a draw vs dulorme last week...

Having a crap resume doesn’t mean those guys are better. Algieri doesn’t even fight anymore. Vic Ortiz lmao
                    I'd be cool with that, but Dulorme clearly could fight as he just drew with Vargas and many felt he pulled it out.

So from 2016 on Ugas has beaten: James/Perrella/Dulorme/Robinson/Barrioneuvo. That's a damn solid run.

“Ugas is a good fighter,” Spence said. “But like I said, I want big names. I mean, if I was looking at somebody, Jessie Vargas would be in front of Ugas. So like I said, I’m looking for big names. I’m looking for ex-world champions and guys that I can build my legacy on.

“No disrespect to Ugas – he’s a great fighter. And he’s ranked in the IBF, so I’m gonna have to fight him. But, you know, I’m looking to build my legacy and me beating Ugas is not gonna get me anywhere.”

And there you have it straight from the horses mouth. Cool, ok lets make the ugas fight and watch spence bully him around the ring for 2 rounds and then stop him. It Does absolutely nothing for spence .

Comment

“Ugas is a good fighter,” Spence said. “But like I said, I want big names. I mean, if I was looking at somebody, Jessie Vargas would be in front of Ugas. So like I said, I’m looking for big names. I’m looking for ex-world champions and guys that I can build my legacy on.

“No disrespect to Ugas – he’s a great fighter. And he’s ranked in the IBF, so I’m gonna have to fight him. But, you know, I’m looking to build my legacy and me beating Ugas is not gonna get me anywhere.”

And there you have it straight from the horses mouth. Cool, ok lets make the ugas fight and watch spence bully him around the ring for 2 rounds and then stop him. It Does absolutely nothing for spence .
                      And I agree. But he’s still a top 10 fighter.

Lol can’t crap on dulorme when one of your top 10 fighters you listed couldn’t even beat him

Comment

Working...
                      X