Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Would Love To Make Crawford-Spence Fight Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terence Crawford vs Mike Alvarado next...you heard it from me first!

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
      this fight can really happen next year,all they have to sort is the network issue..Spence sitting on the shelve too much..he's supposed to fight before the year ends..the top welterweights need to get it on..let's see who's the best.. the winner of a mini tournament between Porter, Crawford,Spence and Thurman is definitely the p4p no 1..sorry loma..you're no 2..but until then..Loma's no 1
      Your talking about loma being #1 in the same breathe as saying spence resume is overrated because his opponents were overmatched nobodies coming off horrible losses? Lmao

You truly can't make this sht up.

Loma has fought nothing but cabbies & previously destroyed fighters(most of whom are smaller than him)

Linares is lomas only name win on his resume,& he had been destroyed multiple times by nobodies.

Comment

After that performance you guys really think bud beats Spence? Like really?

Comment

Spence will fight Porter in 2019 and Thurman in 2020. Maybe we can get Crawford-Spence in 2021. But that's the problem with boxing. Everything needs to be marinated because half these fights are mired in boxing politics. If the UFC was boxing, their fans would have needed to wait until 2020 for Khabib-McGregor.

Comment

Im sorry, but why would the guy that fights on the network with all the welterweights, go to the network with only one welterweight to fight? Literally makes no sense. This is where TC has to concede.

Besides, fans are so dumb. How many times have Arum said something similar over the last 50 years. It's simply a bait and switch technique. Offer unfavorable terms, say oh well i tried, then make in house fights. I swear fans believe anything coming out a promoter's mouth as if their job isn't to maximize money and as if we don't know they constantly lie to fans.

Comment

My 2 favorite but Bud gets hit too much. He better tighten up b4 Spence. Arum is full of it about Next.
              He knows Spence will go for Porter. I really think he is willing because Bud has no one else to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Spence will fight Porter in 2019 and Thurman in 2020. Maybe we can get Crawford-Spence in 2021. But that's the problem with boxing. Everything needs to be marinated because half these fights are mired in boxing politics. If the UFC was boxing, their fans would have needed to wait until 2020 for Khabib-McGregor.
                As if that sht show was an evenly matched fight. Ufc is nothing but a machine that creates great white hypejobs & faces them against bums until they get old.

Comment

A Spence-Crawford fight shouldn't be hard to make if Arum
                  is willing/able to let Crawford appear on Showtime or Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Arum doesnt mean it. He's just dangling the carrot in front of the fans to make it look like it could happen next BUT IT WONT!
                    Bob has no interest in marinating anymore. He basically came out and said that he wants to see the big fights before he dies lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                      A Spence-Crawford fight shouldn't be hard to make if Arum
                      is willing/able to let Crawford appear on Showtime or Fox.
                      Arum will use the espn excuse to eternally duck fights vs the best for all his wbo hypejobs-from Zurdo the wbo hypejob who ducks the best,then Loma/Crawford the WBO hypejobs who duck the best. 🦆🦆🦆

Comment

Working...
                      X