No announcement yet.

They say Wilder broke this dude's jaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Come on , we all know Wilder thought that was a real giant Tortilla. Can't go to hard on the mentally challenged who admitted he didn't know it was a real person....@FACTS....
    Well we all know that Wilder can’t hit as hard as you. We’ve seen your heavy bag work. Hell, you’ve even mentioned that you KO’d opponents that wilder fought. I’m lucky I’m only a Cruiserweight because just watching you work that bag...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Well we all know that Wilder can’t hit as hard as you. We’ve seen your heavy bag work. Hell, you’ve even mentioned that you KO’d opponents that wilder fought. I’m lucky I’m only a Cruiserweight because just watching you work that bag...
      ......I also have have him.beat logically as I know there's no such thing as giant food walking around..lol....
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-13-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Wilder ain't a bad dude but he's all emotional can act pretty weird LOL

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Come on , we all know Wilder thought that was a real giant Tortilla. Can't go to hard on the mentally challenged who admitted he didn't know it was a real person....@FACTS....
          lol Fury messed boy's head a bit few hours before.

Comment

images of 2018

Comment

LOL that is oddly amusing.

Did this guys jaw get legit broke doe? We got some confirmation on that?

Comment

Definitely there needed to be a little better communication for that stunt. Looked for all the world to me like the host was giving him two targets. I would have thought from that, that whatever or whoever was inside was protected.
                Last edited by 4truth; 10-13-2018, 01:12 PM.

Comment

boxrec has the mascot as wilders 2nd best win behind ortiz so now he brings more to the negotiation table

wise move by wilder and finkle here

Comment

If he really broke the guy's jaw that's shytty lol.

I didn't think he hit him THAT hard. I thought the mascot was just flopping.

Comment

ESPN going to have to eat most that lawsuit up.

Comment

Working...
                      X