X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs for the league with 0£ spent and majority of english players

take note scumbag city / chelsea fans

Comment

• Not even arsed anymore, I've gone full Sparked_26.

Comment

• How many clubs has Mourhino turned around when the going gets tough? none.. he either quits on top (inter/Porto) or goes out with a whimper (Chelsea/Madrid/Chelsea 2 stint and now United)

Got serious doubts about this guy in management now.. not for United (he's done imo) but for any future club.. the guy is toxic and 100% sure to fall out with your top player.. Hazard.. Ronaldo and now Pogba. What major club takes him? His success at Inter was a long long time ago now.. Best bet for him go into International football.. atleast it's harder for him piss off the players as much as he has been doing the past few years that way

Total front runner.. tbfh i'd take Van Gaal back over him atm
        Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 08-27-2018, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Mourinho IN.

Should be given time to sort it out I reckon, great manager that man. I be leaf in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Mourinho IN.

Should be given time to sort it out I reckon, great manager that man. I be leaf in him.
            pissed myself laughing at press conf after the match. he said fuk 3 nil ive won three titles . im sure that went down well with man u fans

Comment

• Oh no, looks like Citys third choice left back Zinchenko is on his way again.

How will City cope?

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                what's up soccer heads!

my son met Wayne Rooney yesterday at the Red Bulls/DC United game...he walked out on the field with the players and his soccer team he was pretty excited

just wanted to share that with you guys
                nice one mate rooneys one of the best british players ever played the game

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Oh no, looks like Citys third choice left back Zinchenko is on his way again.

How will City cope?
                  They’ll buy David Alaba from Bayern for £125 million.

Comment

• Mourin gone mental applauding after getting sodomize by the yids in the theater.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                      Mourin gone mental applauding after getting sodomize by the yids in the theater.
                      Jose needs to chill out man.

Leave footy for a while and remember why he likes it.

I’d still like him to turn it around but I think he’s just thrown too many players under the bus now. Players are scared of him and that’s never gonna create a strong team.

Early days but United will be thinking about sacking him to get top 4

Comment

Working...
                      X