No announcement yet.

Name the current fighters who have a better resume then Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I can believe people was saying that after Garcia won the fight,not before it..Not that serious tho,I still give him full credit at that point I don't believe a lot of WW would have beat him..
    You clearly didnt see the martinez fight, im not sure whats so hard to believe about it lol.

Its the same MO over and over, guerrero looked terrible and got dropped by a journeyman? we've found our next opponent.

Paulie just got brutally KO'd by porter? we've found our next opponent!

Garcia is the epitome of average, dining off a couple of decent wins over 5 years ago. he will lose to porter and will lose to anyone decent imo. I don't see how you can say he will beat most WW's...this is a guy that got schooled by herrera mate.

Comment

A lost to Turman means your shot??Cause outside of that he did not take another loss until Garcia..I did not see a shot fighter in any of those fights mention..Including his fight against Garcia..
      so you missed the aaron martinez fight? a fight he clearly lost. aaron martinez isn't good.

Robbery of the Year Nominations:
      Nicholas Walters D10 Jason Sosa
      Jean Pascal UD10 Yunieski Gonzalez
      Johnny Muller W10 Mateusz Masternak
      Keita Obara D12 Walter Castillo
      Robert Guerrero SD10 Aaron Martinez
      Lamont Peterson MD12 Felix Diaz

heres a quote from espn when guerrero retired

Known as "The Ghost," Guerrero, who won world titles at featherweight and junior lightweight as well as interim belts at lightweight and welterweight, had not looked good in years, as he lost for the fifth time in seven fights. It could have easily been six defeats in that span but for kind scorecards in a 2015 bout with Aron Martinez.
      Last edited by daggum; 08-13-2018, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        are you talking about guerrero? he sucked. he literally couldn't beat anyone at that poiint. not aaron martinez nor david peralta. he sucked bad. it was obvious. it was just as obvious as when garcia fought malingaggi. everyone knew those guys were done. he showed almost nothing against the elite guys like flyod and thurman and then against journeyman level guys he went life and death.
        Lol life and death..Come on your over doing it..Again we all see what we see I guess,I did not see a shot fighter in any of those fights..I take May off the table he was just out ,match there ..

Comment

Lol life and death..Come on your over doing it..Again we all see what we see I guess,I did not see a shot fighter in any of those fights..I take May off the table he was just out ,match there ..
          what am i overdoing? he squeeked a win over kamagai...kamagai is nowhere near a top fighter. he then lost 11 rounds to thurman but to you that proves hes a top guy hmmm. then he lost to aaron martinez in one of the worst robberies of the year. i martinez is nowhere near a top guy. it doesnt matter if he was shot or just never very good at ww. the point is we had enough data and a big enough sample size to say guerrero at that point was not good. garcia knew this. hell everyone knew this. why give him credit for that as some sort of amazing win?

Comment

this is the espn article on him

Known as "The Ghost," Guerrero, who won world titles at featherweight and junior lightweight as well as interim belts at lightweight and welterweight, had not looked good in years, as he lost for the fifth time in seven fights. It could have easily been six defeats in that span but for kind scorecards in a 2015 bout with Aron Martinez.

Comment

I like Guererro but he definitely lost to Martinez.

He was dropped heavy and just out right beaten.

He looked pretty much at that point he lost to Floyd (fair enough), got beat up badly by Thurman (fair enough) but then he looked terrible against Kamegai and then utterly terrible against Martinz who's a journeyman.

So, yeah, he looked finished at that point.

Comment

Peterson-Highly disputed,alot of people thought he lost
                Judah-old and shot
                Guerrero-never that good at Welter,back end of career
                Morales-2 times-ghost of the fighter know as morales
                Rios-post Alvarado,post Pacquiao,shot to ****,had been stopped by Bradley
                Mallinaggi-hahahaha enough said
                Khan-was getting outboxed till he found Khan's China
                Matthyse-every time that he's ever stepped up (either than the Peterson fight) he's always lost
                Herrera-the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Mattthsysee
                  Peterson
                  Judah
                  Guerrero
                  Morales-2 times
                  Rios
                  Mallinaggi
                  Khan
                  Holt
                  Campbell

Danny Garcia at 30 years old-Has a record of 11-1 (4 KO) against former or current world titlists.
                  Peterson - average borderline journeyman level
                  Judah - past prime
                  Guerrero - journey man
                  Morales-2 times - way way past prime
                  Rios - journeyman
                  Mallinaggi - not even close to elite. journeyman level
                  Khan - decent win
                  Holt - journeyman
                  Campbell - journeyman
                  Last edited by satiev1; 08-13-2018, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    what am i overdoing? he squeeked a win over kamagai...kamagai is nowhere near a top fighter. he then lost 11 rounds to thurman but to you that proves hes a top guy hmmm. then he lost to aaron martinez in one of the worst robberies of the year. i martinez is nowhere near a top guy. it doesnt matter if he was shot or just never very good at ww. the point is we had enough data and a big enough sample size to say guerrero at that point was not good. garcia knew this. hell everyone knew this. why give him credit for that as some sort of amazing win?
                    I said it was an amazing win??I'm not into detracting it was a good win,and again I don't remember anyone saying he was shot before that fight..I could be wrong but I don't subscribe to that..

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                      Peterson-Highly disputed,alot of people thought he lost
                      Judah-old and shot
                      Guerrero-never that good at Welter,back end of career
                      Morales-2 times-ghost of the fighter know as morales
                      Rios-post Alvarado,post Pacquiao,shot to ****,had been stopped by Bradley
                      Mallinaggi-hahahaha enough said
                      Khan-was getting outboxed till he found Khan's China
                      Matthyse-every time that he's ever stepped up (either than the Peterson fight) he's always lost
                      Herrera-the gift that keeps on giving.
                      Exactly...

Comment

Working...
                      X