Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-27-2018, 01:21 PM #351
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1465 Post(s)
Diego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,058,473.58
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
nothing you said clears up your earlier incoherence- namely as I said that you think I am using "lil G innocently YET you claim I deny ward used it disparagingly. Those two views are completely incongruent, YOu cant hold both these clashing opinions about me, they fully contradict the existence of the other.

Thus I remain unconvinced of your sincerity, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt this once, maybe you just made a mistake.
LOL! What did anything I wrote, that you are responding to, mention anything about lil g? You keep bringing this up even when what I wrote had nothing to do with that.

Stop trying to sound intellectual . . . you are trying too hard. You do not sound educated. You sound like a person desperately trying to convince someone you are sharp. Your reasoning or better said your lack of reasoning is more telling.

Last edited by Diego Rodriguez; 06-27-2018 at 02:40 PM.
Diego Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-27-2018, 01:56 PM #352
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 576 Post(s)
DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,043,069.50
have a nice day - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
I'm actually not bothering reading about this part of the topic anymore. I laid it out pretty simple even for a simpleton such as yourself to understand but you can't or don't want to for whatever reason. Your intelligence is obviously on the lower end of the spectrum so at some point engaging the slow witted as you have demonstrated is a waste of time.
i've already given you a free pass for being inconsistent, sore of you not to accept your mistake and move on.

but i accept you do feel the need to move on, so bye to you too.
DreamFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 02:39 PM #353
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1465 Post(s)
Diego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Rodriguez has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,058,473.58
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
i've already given you a free pass for being inconsistent, sore of you not to accept your mistake and move on.

but i accept you do feel the need to move on, so bye to you too.
Totally consistent but when you are not the sharpest tool in the shed such as you are I guess you would think that.
Diego Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
i'm gay

User Tag List