Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTV's new years resolutions for white guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

''aw hellllllLLLLLLLLLLLLlllllll naw !!!!!!!!!!!! mtv sayin we be needin to stop fightin in fast food joints as a new years resolution ?!?!?!? good thing i got al on speed dial !!!!! uh, uh. mtv is getting shut the fnck DOWN !!!!''

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
      why all these white boys mad? dont see nothing wrong here ./../,,
      Sure you don't, just like you wouldn't see anything wrong with white people making a video about black people making some 2017 resolutions.

Comment

MTV still exists?

Comment

Professor tweets ‘all I want for Christmas is white genocide’

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3508160/posts

The Caucasians among the tender young minds exposed to Professor George Ciccariello-Maher at Drexel University are on notice that their teacher wants them exterminated because of their race. Not exactly a welcoming atmosphere. I wonder if any of them might be “triggered” by this tweet the good professor offered in the spirit of the holiday?

Comment

The only thing I occasionally tune into MTV for is Ridiculousness, and that show is garbage but I Chanel Westcoast.

Comment

http://alternative-right.blogspot.co...guys.html#more

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS FOR 'WHITE GUYS': A WHITE GUY'S REPLY TO MTV

If you have not seen the video of MTV News’ “New Year’s Resolutions for White Guys”, here it is (prepare to be triggered!).

MTV News has deleted the video from their Twitter, but numerous copies are circulated, in order that that this nauseating bit of anti-white agitprop may be preserved for future generations. The video went pretty viral last week and generated a lot of attention; but not for the reasons that MTV News had hoped it would. It was actually a disaster for them.

I don’t know how much you have followed MTV in recent years, but the network seems to have become a pretty aggressive promoter of anti-white propaganda. And while many of their previously produced videos have gained the attention of conservative commentators for their anti-white bias, this most recent video seems to have really jumped the shark. The new video was overwhelmingly criticized as ridiculous and racist by MTV’s own twitter followers and viewers. By the time MTV deleted the video it had over twenty thousand dislikes and only a few hundred likes. And it seemed that virtually every share or comment on the video was blasting it as terrible and racist – against white men! Wow! Can you imagine large numbers of people on the internet actually defending white men? This is why the video is so unintentionally fantastic.

The video features a cast of what appears to be MTV interns making their suggestions for what white men could “do a little better” next year. And of course every member of this cast of not ready for prime time players is a tired stereotype of the diversity group he or she represents. The lines appear to be scripted, and it is not hard to imagine what was as going on in the producer's mind.

- snip -

Comment

Working...
              X