Clear All

I'm sorry tago but your grandma has to go back

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      I'm sorry tago but your grandma has to go back
      Lmao take her ass back

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        Not only am I afraid as a minority, but I'm worried that hate may become more acceptable in our not-so-tolerant America. I'm afraid that the voices of the growing "white nationalist" movement that I thought was simply an internet phenomena will now become more emboldened, the safety of the LGBT and other sexual minorities may become even more compromised than it currently is. Last but not least, I'm afraid that my (and millions of others) family may be ripped apart.

My grandma has overstayed her visit (from China) she's a quiet lady who stays out of trouble, doesn't bother anyone, is unemployed but lives with my family (including my parents and siblings). If Trump clamps down on criminals that is one thing, but some people who have overstayed their visas are not bad, they just want a safe place to live, she doesn't want any trouble, I don't want to see her deported or anything.

I still can't believe what has happened.

What are the chances of her being deported? Donald Trump also said some brazenly anti-China comments. What has happened to this country?
        This is like when the Death Eaters took over Hogwarts. We need to stand firm, and let the racists know they won't win. If you can find a way to protest, do so. Challenge their ideas everywhere you can.

Get yourself into the best shape possible and prepare for anything that may come. Do all you can to protect your family. That's what I'm doing.

You won't receive a lot of positive feedback on this forum (in between racists and paid, Russian trolls) but that's the best advice I can give you. I hope you stay strong.

Also, don't let the Internet overwhelm you. There's racism, yes, but the Russians are behind a lot of this movement. They have troll factories over in Russia dedicated to posting in support of Trump and racism, on the Internet. They're actively engaging in cyber war in an attempt to rip this country apart, pretending to be Americans and influencing others.

If, in person, you let your voice be heard, racists all over the country will eventually understand that they're far weaker than they believe.
        Last edited by SunSpace; 11-10-2016, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Your granny is going to be FedExed back to China as soon as Trump takes office. Sorry.
          Jesus...

Comment

Not only am I afraid as a minority, but I'm worried that hate may become more acceptable in our not-so-tolerant America. I'm afraid that the voices of the growing "white nationalist" movement that I thought was simply an internet phenomena will now become more emboldened, the safety of the LGBT and other sexual minorities may become even more compromised than it currently is. Last but not least, I'm afraid that my (and millions of others) family may be ripped apart.

My grandma has overstayed her visit (from China) she's a quiet lady who stays out of trouble, doesn't bother anyone, is unemployed but lives with my family (including my parents and siblings). If Trump clamps down on criminals that is one thing, but some people who have overstayed their visas are not bad, they just want a safe place to live, she doesn't want any trouble, I don't want to see her deported or anything.

What are the chances of her being deported? Donald Trump also said some brazenly anti-China comments. What has happened to this country?

You should be afraid, Trump is setting up concentration camps as we speak, hes got more secret concentration camps on the moon too, for real undesirables like yourself. In fact now that Trump won, prepare yourself for slavery as well, its going to be 1822 all over again.

Comment

Stay strong bro! I hope your grandma gets to stay. Even if I have to pay higher taxes. #equality #healtheworld #openborders

Comment

You're scared because you're a pu$$y. You're not going to get dragged from your house by nazi gestapo you idiot. The media machine has these libs shook to death man.

Comment

BTW Did you ever buy that piece of wood at Home Depot?

Comment

Dude you and your family are so f**ked. My heart goes out to you, man.

My neighbors are ethnics and they were herded into a white van that said "make America great again" on the side, and they were sexually assaulted for the lulz as well as all the neighbors watched as if it were entertainment, they will now begin their unfortunate journey back to their un-white and impoverished ethnic lands wherever that may be, it's really just a tragic and unfortunate situation for all ethnics nationwide

I really do wish you the best and hope you at least enjoyed your time here
                    Last edited by Mike D; 11-10-2016, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      You're scared because you're a pu$$y. You're not going to get dragged from your house by nazi gestapo you idiot. The media machine has these libs shook to death man.
                      Don't sugar coat it.

Comment

Working...
                      X