Manny Pacquiao is a serial loser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another fun thread...

Comment

C+ troll thread or no **** people need to beat Manny via ring smarts since Manny does have some key physical advantages over many opponents that requires ring smarts to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        C+ troll thread or no **** people need to beat Manny via ring smarts since Manny does have some key physical advantages over many opponents that requires ring smarts to beat him.
        Not a troll thread, just me showing my disgust for what I believe to be a mediocre, albeit very entertaining fighter to some of the children out here.

Speed and power are physical attributes by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Dont lose ur time. That guy dumb as f#ck. Pac isnt lack enough and somt shoulder roll so he sucks. Hes not undefeated so he sucks. Forget this thread, that guy is stupid
          Here's some real boxing for you *****.

Can't eat McDonald's when you're used to filet mignon

Comment

Pac is an ATG , you don't become an ATG if you suck.
            As easy as that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                Stop making excuses for Pacquiao's lack of smarts.

He loses because he sucks, simple as that. How many years in the ****ing game and dude can't set traps to save his life, relies on bull**** bobbing and weaving with no rhyme or reason, predictable combos, waits and sees when he can unleash his little tiny fists of fury.

For someone with such *urm urm* NATURAL attributes, he always seems to lose to slower, less strong, but much SMARTER opponents then him.

He might be fun to watch to idiots, but not to me.
                You're right, ATG Manny Pacquiao sucks. This is simply brilliant analysis.
                Last edited by stuff jones; 11-07-2016, 12:58 PM.

Comment

what a ******ed thread. im not pacquiaos biggest fan but hes a tremendous fighter, and people forget hes the smaller guy in basically every fight.

Comment

Also Henry Armstrong is weak and Sugar Ray Robinson is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                      Here's some real boxing for you *****.

Can't eat McDonald's when you're used to filet mignon
                      but yeah im appreciating this video, so i slightly retract what i said at the start^

Comment

Working...
                      X