In Wake of Orlando Shooting, Nonito Donaire takes Shot at Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    wow! how dense could you be?

let me quote you; "In case you haven't noticed, the USA is open to gun shootings and epic acts like this with school shootings..."

can you prove that these school shootings were all driven/inspired by somebody's speech or views?

was the shooter in orlando a pac fan? wasn't he under fbi questioning in 2 occasions?

did he mention pac or isis in the emergency convo?

what i am really driving at is nonito could have sent his message across differently....and not ride on the two incidents.....

do you know madam auring?
    You're missing the point...

Irrational shootings happen like this all the time. It's time for you to grow up and stop worshipping the defense for that Pac poster on your world. When youre around 70 you.might learn something about social responsibility from Athletes and new media, or simply, Donaire is right.

Don't worry about Pac. He don't know you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      It's exactly what trump is doing. He could care less about the gay community and he is using it to help him win the presidency fawking shameless fawk

Bruh, Trump is going to Make America Great Again. Obviously, 50 people murdered in cold blood by ISIS on American soil goes against that. Hes the only one willing to stand up to Islamic Terrorist and attack terrorism instead of using this as propaganda for a gun grab.

Join us on the Glorious Trump Train. Choo choo.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        You're missing the point...

Irrational shootings happen like this all the time. It's time for you to grow up and stop worshipping the defense for that Pac poster on your world. When youre around 70 you.might learn something about social responsibility from Athletes and new media, or simply, Donaire is right.

Don't worry about Pac. He don't know you.
        i think you are taking my comments out of context...and i will leave it at that...as you are so sure i was defending pac....that is nowhere near the truth....

however, unlike you, i don't need to get around 70 before learning about social responsibility...

me and my wife and my children, the youngest going 18 in november practice practice it.....

and if you're really around 70 and understanding, you don't ask how.....

and if you understand the meaning of irrational and use it with the word shooting, don't go blaming someone else aside from the shooter for irrational shootings...

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Bruh, Trump is going to Make America Great Again. Obviously, 50 people murdered in cold blood by ISIS on American soil goes against that. Hes the only one willing to stand up to Islamic Terrorist and attack terrorism instead of using this as propaganda for a gun grab.

Join us on the Glorious Trump Train. Choo choo.
          Good luck bro. If he wins I'm leaving this beautiful country. Fawk that racist k unt

Comment

With all the mass shootings,I've doing research and I've came to the conclusion that they are bad and immoral.

I've been brainstorming a few ways to eliminate them.

All schools should make it mandatory to have kids take an anti mass murderhbg course and explain to them why mass killings are bad.

We can make some kind of smart gun. We would put a cpu in it It'll shut the gun down if you try to murder innocent people.

Stricter laws against mass murders that. With stricter laws it would make them think twice about it.

The government should issue every citizen with a smart cpu opera AR 15. It'll even the playing field and it'll cut down on people killed by AR's and they will have to killing people with handguns.

Make nuclear weapons legal

I have more those are just some of the better ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Good luck bro. If he wins I'm leaving this beautiful country. Fawk that racist k unt

Everybody says that, nobody actually does.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Everybody says that, nobody actually does.
                Well I have family in Germany and friends in Switzerland and Netherlands so fawk it why not. Who knows I can still go if Hilary wins.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  LOL he took a shot at Manny, no need in sugar coating it, he didnt have to bring up Pacquiaos comments, dude could have stated something about the incident and left his view and left it at that, instead he has to revive Pacquiaos comments lol
                  He didnt have to but he might aswell cause Pacquiao's IQ outside the ring is that of a 12 year old, how the hell he is going to satisfy his country is beyond me, the dude is delusional. With that said im acctually a Pacquiao fan, but man he is damn stupid

Comment

nonito looking for that spot light. sad but hey you do what you gotto do to bring attention your way, whether it be good or bad.

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
                      He didnt have to but he might aswell cause Pacquiao's IQ outside the ring is that of a 12 year old, how the hell he is going to satisfy his country is beyond me, the dude is delusional. With that said im acctually a Pacquiao fan, but man he is damn stupid
                      your iq is lower than manny to make such a comment with no strong backing behind it.

Comment

Working...
                      X