Collapse
No announcement yet.

That Orlando Salido is one tough cookie, like a mini Glencoffe Johnson, no quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Orlando Salido is one tough cookie, like a mini Glencoffe Johnson, no quit

this guy wont go away, much like the trailhorse of years ago, turned champion, Glenn Johnson

this is a little appreciation thread for a guy who lays it all out on the line. He gives his all, even when he overmatched.

Siri, you are the man!!!

Amazing what matchmaking can do for you. meh.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Amazing what matchmaking can do for you. meh.
      idk what you mean by that.....dude has faced a whose who of fighters from 126-130

Loma, Juan Manuel Marquez, JuanMa Lopez, Gamboa, Rocky Martinez, now Bandido Vargas, Cesar Soto, Robert Guerrero

surprised he lasted this long with so many wars and talented opposition

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        idk what you mean by that.....dude has faced a whose who of fighters from 126-130

Loma, Juan Manuel Marquez, JuanMa Lopez, Gamboa, Rocky Martinez, now Bandido Vargas, Cesar Soto, Robert Guerrero

The Turdsack(sp) fight was fun.

Comment

Salido is tough, dirty, a cheater, dude is a throwback no doubt.

The guy is grimey he would have been one of those dudes who probably would have laced his gloves with blinding powder back in the 1930s lol

I am still surprised Lomachenko fought this man in his 2nd fight, and Loma is one bad dude he still fought dirty Salido who failed to make weight dude was huge on fight night and throwing them low blows, Loma almost came back toward the end.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Salido is tough, dirty, a cheater, dude is a throwback no doubt.

The guy is grimey he would have been one of those dudes who probably would have laced his gloves with blinding powder back in the 1930s lol

I am still surprised Lomachenko fought this man in his 2nd fight, and Loma is one bad dude he still fought dirty Salido who failed to make weight dude was huge on fight night and throwing them low blows, Loma almost came back toward the end.
            i think they should have waited. Siri was too experienced. I think they thought he was shot so they took the risk

Comment

I swear he fought the same opponent in his last what six fights? ok Loma is skilled but it was his first fight as a pro or second? but this guy is easy work for a technician...and the drugs helped his career.......oh I forgot hes a dirty ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun;16772608[B
                ]I swear he fought the same opponent in his last what six fights?[/B] ok Loma is skilled but it was his first fight as a pro or second? but this guy is easy work for a technician...and the drugs helped his career.......oh I forgot hes a dirty ****.
                Francisco Vargas, Román Martinez, Terdsak Kokietgym Vasyl Lomachenko Orlando Cruz

were his opponents in his last 6 fights.....drugs dont make your heart better or stronger

cant even have an appreciation thread without the trolling.

Lets discuss the drug use in a thread discussing drug use.

Comment

Francisco Vargas, Román Martinez, Terdsak Kokietgym Vasyl Lomachenko Orlando Cruz

were his opponents in his last 6 fights.....drugs dont make your heart better or stronger

cant even have an appreciation thread without the trolling.

Lets discuss the drug use in a thread discussing drug use.
                  I bet you can take all dem guys minus Loma and they will throw the playbook out the window and brawl. I disagree with your comment about peds and 'Heart' they sure as hell make the fight a lot easier when you can endure more punishment...but anyways I was bored I leave it there.

Comment

Heart. He has loads of it

Much bigger than Lomachenko. Punch Siri in the balls and he would punch back rather than go full Lomaclinchko

He is Lomas daddy. Never forget it

Comment

Working...
                    X