Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News, first white man, gets transplanted dead black mans penis!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I'm already black from the waste down.

But only in color, not in size.

Comment

Not long till we can get entire body transplants and live to 200!

I want the Rocks body when he dies.

Just need stem cells to attach the spinal cords to the new body.

Remember this thread, it may be deleted in 3 minutes but perhaps in 100 years time we will all be here wasting our time and dig up/ revisit this very thread!
      Last edited by AlexKid; 05-16-2016, 06:05 PM.

Comment

I read the article when it came out and it said nothing about the race of the donor. One thing is that they would want to have a close match for the recipient. The last thing they want is a rejection.
        Because all us guys know it is impossible live with a rejected penis.
        Last edited by TBear; 05-16-2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          J read the article when it came out and it said nothing about the race of the donor. One thing is that they would want to have a close match for the recipient. The last thing they want is a rejection.
          Because all us guys know it is impossible live with a rejected penis.
          Im pretty sure he wouldn't reject a BBC if it were offered

Comment

I wonder what its like to hold another mans penis when you take a wizz? Zaraoko can tell us!

Comment

Lexington Steele better not ever be walking across the street when I'm at a stop light or his ass is dead. Hit him, throw him in the trunk & find Dr. Dicken Ko to hook a mfer up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Lexington Steele better not ever be walking across the street when I'm at a stop light or his ass is dead. Hit him, throw him in the trunk & find Dr. Dicken Ko to hook a mfer up.
                Damn straight, ud have to be fast though, there are alot of small dicked white cops out there, hed be choked and shot before you could say Sargent Simon stole a sausage
                Last edited by AlexKid; 05-16-2016, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Bob saw his doctor and asked if he had ever laughed at a patient.

"In over 20 years I haven't because I try to remain professional."

With that Bob dropped his trousers revealing the tiniest todger the doctor had ever seen. It wasn't any bigger than a AAA battery.

The doctor burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"I'm sorry, I really am, I don't know what came over me, I promise it won't happen again. Now what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen" said Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                    Bob saw his doctor and asked if he had ever laughed at a patient.

"In over 20 years I haven't because I try to remain professional."

With that Bob dropped his trousers revealing the tiniest todger the doctor had ever seen. It wasn't any bigger than a AAA battery.

The doctor burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"I'm sorry, I really am, I don't know what came over me, I promise it won't happen again. Now what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen" said Bob.
                    lmao

good 1!

but AAA batteries arnt really small more average sized id say, maybe even the larger side of average, kind of a "big average"

Comment

Working...
                    X