Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to love COD games but got bored with MW3, Black Ops 2 and never got Ghosts. Is this one worth my time? Was thinking about it. Does it have Zombie mode? Loved the Nazi Zombie games in COD.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
      I used to love COD games but got bored with MW3, Black Ops 2 and never got Ghosts. Is this one worth my time? Was thinking about it. Does it have Zombie mode? Loved the Nazi Zombie games in COD.
      I think it's getting zombie mode soon, not sure probably have to google that. It's better than Ghosts, thats for sure. It's probably the quickest CoD I've seen. If you like the rocket jump/boost aspect and you love CoD then you'll enjoy it for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
        The jump is cool and was much needed. after playing titanfall, you realise how much it adds to the game...for how limited that game was it definitely had some epic movement.

it's definitely a better cod than cod ghosts which was horrible.
        I only tried Ghosts a couple times but it seemed to me the maps were much larger than normal, you'd get killed and then respawn a country mile away.

Hated it.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
          MW2 was gaming gold for me. I liked how I could relate to the Middle East/militant theme because that is what has been going on in reality. MW3 was good but the series took a futuristic turn which, for me, was the dumbest thing that they could've done. I appreciate sci-fi but i like it set in space.

Destiny is more of a storyline that allows interaction at any time from random people. Its a breath of fresh air from the call of duty bullspit that has been released since black ops
          MW2 was my first call of duty.

What a game that was.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
            I get what you mean, i've personally never been a big fan of the futuristic theme in games for some reason. MW3 was when it became clear to everyone, listen Infinity Ward have just stopped giving a ****. They just rehashed the same thing, it was a reskinned MW2. The leap from MW1 to MW2 was bigger because there were clear graphical improvements, the ui was changed big time, loads of different kill streaks/perks were added too.

I only played MW3, because I liked MW2 and the fact that the killstreaks weren't as overpowered oh and the fact that there were loads of cheaters in MW2 at the time but after a short period of time, I just went back to playing Black Ops 1 or CoD4.
            Same here, which is why i had no plans whatsoever on buying Advanced Warfare.

The idea of the jump sounded horrible to me and sounded like it it was the futuristic **** i usually dislike.

Which is why i'm surprised i quite like this one, never intended to even try it let alone enjoy it, maybe it's a case of because i wasn't expecting it to be any good i'm pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Working...
            X