No announcement yet.

African MMA fight ends in KO and masturbation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Shouldn't the winner should get the hand job?

He got noshed off by the losers aunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
      Noooooooo **** tho
      I know many a poster round here who would like to grasp a thick solid BBC

Comment

No big deal....I've wanked myself unconscious many times. Sometimes a guy just needs a helping hand.

Comment

oh he dead...

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
            it's actually an old school technique to be honest. i know it sounds ridiculous but in countries where they lack of proper training on reviving someone after getting knocked out they use this method. it's not actually masturbating but kind of pulling their dicks out. there are certain nerves that can be awoken. this method is also used when a motocross driver gets unconscious after falling off from a high fall.
            bullsht ngga.

a bucket of water always works.

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
              Freddy Roach did the same thing to Manny after JMM put him to sleep.
              Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Shouldn't the winner should get the hand job?
              Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              No big deal....I've wanked myself unconscious many times. Sometimes a guy just needs a helping hand.

Comment

yo, this is hands down 1 of the funneist thread titles ive ever read.

But what Nooblet is saying about the nerves makes sense, i guess this would improve circulation.

It seems like primitive techniques like this are more effective than the stuff they do here in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  He took a beating alright...
                  Haha, oh man this is hands down the strangest end to a fight I have ever seen. I have never even heard of this technique being applied to someone unconscious, it didn't even look like it worked, the guy was still sleepin

Comment

Imagine he'd have gotten hard right there in public while getting jerked off

Comment

That's because they are too poor to afford cash payouts. The loser gets a hand job and the winner gets a blow job.

Comment

Working...
                      X