Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boone KOs Andre Ward with 1 minute more in the 4th round? (Knockdown VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see the point to this. If this happened, or that, would the outcome be different? What transpired, transpired.
    Last edited by Regeza; 06-22-2013, 03:13 PM. Reason: Grammer

Comment

He got caught and was hurt!! He showed alot of craftiness to get out of the round! It could have been more dangerous with more time but thats turning into a fantasy fight and we have enough of the Fairyland Boxing daily here!
      Ward is a cool customer and has a coldness about him that other fighters don't show! This guy operates very cleverly in the ring! Ring Generalship!
      Ray.

Comment

That boone has hurt many quality opponents. He stopped Stevenson in their first fight, trouble him in their second. I heard he gave Kovalev fits also in their first fight and knocked him down also, but I cannot confirm as I never saw the fight.

Comment

Nah, he wouldn't have finished him. The KD woke Ward up and he went into a defensive mode. Boone needs Ward to really open fire at him in order to clip him with some shots, and that wasn't going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            This is what it's come to, wishing there was another minute in a round because there might be a chance that Ward loses? Man I swear this site is something else
            He already lost to Kessler on my card..

Ward lost via DQ..

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              He already lost to Kessler on my card..

Ward lost via DQ..
              Lol, Kessler got schooled and quit.

Comment

Working...
              X