Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS4 widely expected to be unveiled this evening! (no bull****).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if it's true or not but i've read that the new Xbox will always need a online connection or something like that?

Wonder if the new PS will also have something similar to that. Would that mean that you couldn't even play single player games without connecting in online? Surely not?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Don't know if it's true or not but i've read that the new Xbox will always need a online connection or something like that?

Wonder if the new PS will also have something similar to that. Would that mean that you couldn't even play single player games without connecting in online? Surely not?
      Haven't heard that. It would be gay, it should always be optional.

Comment

I've played one already. Nothing special.

All they did is get a PS3 and put a PS4 logo on it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Sounds too silly to be true tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
            I've played one already. Nothing special.

All they did is get a PS3 and put a PS4 logo on it.
            From what I have seen, this wouldn't be too much of an exaggeration. Hopefully what I saw was not the fully developed graphics.

It would be funny if Sony did do this. Just slightly enhanced the PS3 graphics and call it the PS4.

Comment

From what I have seen, this wouldn't be too much of an exaggeration. Hopefully what I saw was not the fully developed graphics.

It would be funny if Sony did do this. Just slightly enhanced the PS3 graphics and call it the PS4.

given the pricetag, that's almost certainly what they did.

the ps3 was on a completely different level from the ps2. likewise with the ps2 and ps1.

Comment

With all these points that I have, I can buy every poster on BS a PS$ with 5 PS4 games of their choice.

I think the mods, Reed or BostonGuy should make a little PS4 gift icon. If that's even possible. Would like to buy my BS bros some PSQuad's.
                with that said, can we please stock up on the blue parallelograms?

Comment

With a $400 something price tag, looks like they're not going to do any backward compatibility or expensive plastic or chrome finish. It would have been cool to play PS3 games on it, so I won't have to be switching systems.
                  i read on ign that ps3 games will be available on stream. idk how seamless it would be but im no engineer. i guess itll work.

Comment

ps3 is like an android. fully customizable.

xbox is iphone/apple. limited.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      given the pricetag, that's almost certainly what they did.

the ps3 was on a completely different level from the ps2. likewise with the ps2 and ps1.
                      Read my posts in my Playstation 4 News thread in the arcade forum, I say this same thing. Dude's were disagreeing with me saying the processor this, the processor that, but I was just simply using my eyes and noticed the PS4 graphics ain't all that compared to the PS3. I also said the same thing you said that the PS3 was on a whole 'nother level than the PS2 and the PS2>PSOne, graphically. I do not see that with the PS3 to PS4.

Don't get me wrong, i'm getting it, just for gameplay and the new games that will come out for it. I mean I got the 3DS for $200 for it's games...of course i'll get the PS4. But from what i've seen? not impressed, graphic wise.

Comment

Working...
                      X