Comments Thread For: Martinez vs. Burgos: WBO Rejects Immediate Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No surprise here, F'nn WBO/Paco.

Comment

What a shame, I thought Burgos schooled Martinez. He was outboxing him so easily in the later rounds.

We need to fix boxing period. It was a competitive fight but it was the wrong decision.

Comment

I actually like their board review process but I disagree with the outcome.

I think that type of review process needs to be implemented by all of the sanctioning bodies and make the results public.

Comment

The WBO is the new WBC .The WBC doesn't even give you an explanation.

Comment

I wonder if the Magdaleno camp has more pull for a title fight than Burgos camp.

The Burgos/Martinez fight was an entertaining fight and it would sale. Hard to see why they are not forcing the issue of a rematch

Comment

Damn that is grimey...

Comment

[QUOTE=bigcursedawg;13023084]The problem is Martinez probably loses. Rocky got a gift decision Beltran and Burgos. Hopefully Burgos get Magdaleno if he wins.[/QUOTE

I thought beltran won that fight too

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                  The problem is Martinez probably loses. Rocky got a gift decision Beltran and Burgos. Hopefully Burgos get Magdaleno if he wins.
                  Exactly martinez has gotten two gifts in his last fights. One bigger than the other. Typical puerto rico trying to save their last bum ass champion lol. There will be no rematch when magdeleno beats martinez. Hopefully we get burgos vs magdaleno after

Comment

i think martinez is scared after that beating he took burgos will get his sad to see these messed up judges giving W's to fighters that don't deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
                      No surprise here, F'nn WBO/Paco.
                      haha awesome man puro pinche marquez!!

Comment

Working...
                      X