Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As much as u love boxing, would put ur kids in it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As much as u love boxing, would put ur kids in it?

For those of you who have kids I know most of us here or all of us love boxing, but would you be able to put ur kids in boxing seeing how hard of a sport it is and what it can do? I mean I don't think I would , I get nervous in a big fights let alone seeing my kid up there.

mine boxes but she doesn't compete. it remains to be seen if she ever will - she is only 7. i'm going to take her to a tournament in February to see what she thinks.

Comment

I will if they ask me. But they have to ask.

Comment

Unless they started getting mixed up in the wrong crowd, then it's my choice!

Comment

i would take my son to the gym first if he liked it id encourage it,if he hated it id take him well away and keep him away from the gym i will not add pressure to my sons life to do a sport he dont like just because i like it period.the collector.

Comment

If that's what he/she wants, I'll support 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              mine boxes but she doesn't compete. it remains to be seen if she ever will - she is only 7. i'm going to take her to a tournament in February to see what she thinks.
              How long has she been boxing bro? My baby girl 8 she's my weakness lol I guess cuz I was 14 when she was born. Anyway yeah I might put my son when he's older if he likes it but her No way lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Julious_cesar View Post
                How long has she been boxing bro? My baby girl 8 she's my weakness lol I guess cuz I was 14 when she was born. Anyway yeah I might put my son when he's older if he likes it but her No way lol.
                i just have her at the gym with me when i do classes on occasion. she knows how to hit the bags. know what to do when i say stick and move. it kills me watching her. she even has some pretty good footwork.

but she's been coming with me nearly three years. three years on her birthday in February.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  I will if they ask me. But they have to ask.
                  how old are yours if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

I wouldn't put them into it but if they wanted to I wouldn't object

Comment

Working...
                    X