Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Roach Differ on The Exact Plan For Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao is a damn warrior, but we already knew this about Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
      Pacman don't need no time off, he was doing fine in that fight...Pac/Marquez 5 i see Pac KO'ing JMM this time around ..not in such a spectacular way but if he is smart for once , TKO will come in round 7 or 8. But, a KO like that can have a significant effect on ones confidence, but Pac just needs remain focused...and quit letting the media act as if a single punch means Pacman sucks... took Marquez 42 rounds to do something like that.
      Damn i saw the old Pacman that night. Pac could demolish any legit opponent that time if not Marquez style...

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
        Pacquiao is a damn warrior, but we already knew this about Manny.
        Boxing is about winning and losing. But health 1st, truth to nerve by genius Floyd... But if only Floyds wants to give audience moneys worth, with excitement and pride, and not cowardly.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          wtf..5 or 6 months is a long time to stay away from the ring..3 or 4 months are even enough..what is he gonna do till september??? He will rust like a mofaka...
          Give his head time to recover from being blitzed is a good thing. He should listen to roach.

Comment

I said this before. The punch that dropped him in the 3rd was more worrying, compare to the one that put him into deep sleep in the 6th. Anyone can be put to sleep if they walk into an on coming right cross with your chin up high. The one that dropped MP in the 3rd, he was moving away from it but still enough to put him in the canvas. He also took a few hard shots prior to being KOed. He should listen to Roach.

Comment

june should be fine and then fight in december again.

Comment

Working...
              X