No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    Floyd wasn't even interested in entering proper official negotiation supervised by his best friend Fifty cent, his closest confidante for years. We all know that Floyd is the one who advised Fifty to form TMT in the first place. Which is why Fifty has distanced himself from a friend who don't take his word seriously.

Paqcuiao was looking for a last fight leading to retirement. He and Fifty had hoped that Floyd would be amenable to a 2013 showdown and Paq could cancel his December fight and just focus on the megafight. Floyd didn't even bother to respond. In one of his first interviews after serving jail he was talking about drug testing again, which is no longer an issue, purse split, how Arum controls Paq, etc. Bottom line is this guy will never run out of excuses even if Paq accepts every single one of them.

That's why people need to stop bumping these threads. Another opportunity was lost. Even if Floyd suddenly pops up and say yes to the fight, it would take several months for the fight to materialize, if we're lucky. Paq is busy promoting his next fight now. When the fight is over, I doubt boxing would be the first thing in his mind. He will be busy getting ready for his reelection. A lot of things can get in the way.
    By using Floyds name! If you dont see that then your a fool but i guess you already knew that.

Thats sounds like excuses getting ready to come out. Let him fight JMM first, geeez

Comment

• It's Bob Arum. Floyd will not do business with Arum. As long as Arum is involved, Floyd won't fight Pacquiao. That's ****ed up, but that's the reason. I'd bet my house on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        By using Floyds name! If you dont see that then your a fool but i guess you already knew that.

Thats sounds like excuses getting ready to come out. Let him fight JMM first, geeez
        Dood, Paq is a megastar. He doesn't have to use a boring boxer's name who has penchant for taking looooong vacation.

The question about the megafight will always be asked by stupid, insisted fans and sports people. Paq and Floyd can never escape it. You must be an idiot to assume Paq will just mention Floyd without being asked.

How old are you and how long have you been a fan? Man, come on, get real even just for once.

Comment

• People still care? Why?

Comment

Dood, Paq is a megastar. He doesn't have to use a boring boxer's name who has penchant for taking looooong vacation.

The question about the megafight will always be asked by stupid, insisted fans and sports people. Paq and Floyd can never escape it. You must be an idiot to assume Paq will just mention Floyd without being asked.

How old are you and how long have you been a fan? Man, come on, get real even just for once.
            Your trolling hard to make this alt known. Im more than likely older than you and been a fan longer. Keep on trolling man.

Comment

So what your saying is Pac cannot say "I am fighting JMM so lets keep it like that" or "I will address that issue after JMM fight"? No he just keeps screaming so "fans" like you can have some kind of hope to cling on to and like i said make him relevant again cause Pacs star is not shining as bright as it once was.

where was all this bravado say a month ago?
              Last edited by Fetta; 09-24-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Your trolling hard to make this alt known. Im more than likely older than you and been a fan longer. Keep on trolling man.
                I posted some reality check for you to digest, which are not really far off from reality. You just ignored them with your silly sound bites.

Reality check again: Who is Floyd going to fight next? Do you have any idea?

Let's be real here. Who is Floyd's next fight? Just take a guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  People still care? Why?
                  IDK bro!!!

Comment

I posted some reality check for you to digest, which are not really far off from reality. You just ignored them with your silly sound bites.

Reality check again: Who is Floyd going to fight next? Do you have any idea?

Let's be real here. Who is Floyd's next fight? Just take a guess.
                    Your guess is as good as mine. I can care less if he retires. Would it be a waste? Yes cause he is the best but since you seem to care why dont you take a guess.

I follow boxing not a boxer, you should try it sometimes

Comment

Your guess is as good as mine. I can care less if he retires. Would it be a waste? Yes cause he is the best but since you seem to care why dont you take a guess.

I follow boxing not a boxer, you should try it sometimes
                      Since Paq is again out of the picture, why can't you come up with a name? You're a fan of Floyd, right? Who in your opinion should he fight next? Just a name or two. Who do you want him to fight next?

Comment

Working...
                      X