Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's legacy stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's legacy stuck between a rock and a hard place.

He's not the best LW, and he's definitely not the best WW, so when people say he's the greatest, defensive wizard, most accurate puncher, etc. he's still not better than the best of all times.

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
    He's not the best LW, and he's definitely not the best WW, so when people say he's the greatest, defensive wizard, most accurate puncher, etc. he's still not better than the best of all times.
    I don't think any Super Featherweight beats Floyd. He was a beast at that weight. Looked unstoppable...

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
      I don't think any Super Featherweight beats Floyd. He was a beast at that weight. Looked unstoppable...
      Just call it junior LW. It's 130, and I have Alexis Arguello beating Floyd at 130.

Comment

There isn't much shame in not being the best at 135 or 147~ those are the two strongest deepest weight classes of all time~

Being one the the best 130 pounders of all time, then going up to have a solid welterweight campaign is noteworthy, with a couple pit stops between.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          There isn't much shame in not being the best at 135 or 147~ those are the two strongest deepest weight classes of all time~

Being one the the best 130 pounders of all time, then going up to have a solid welterweight campaign is noteworthy, with a couple pit stops between.
          This thread is for the Floyd stans that think he is literally the G.O.A.T

Comment

You forgot to add "in my opinion", because that's all it comes down to. Personal opinion.

Comment

Just call it junior LW. It's 130, and I have Alexis Arguello beating Floyd at 130.
              No. If I wanna call Super Featherweight I'll call it Super ****ing Featherweight.

It'd be a close fight, but I think Floyd's speed advantage and movement will get him the win. Head to head I don't think anyone beats Floyd at 130.

Comment

This thread is for the Floyd stans that think he is literally the G.O.A.T
                It is an opinion based question~ if people want to think that, that is their right. You obviously don't respect that view, so why let it bother you~

Comment

My point being is that many of his super hardcore fans believe that he is the perfect fighter, when in fact he is not. There are style that are better than Floyd's. The closest thing to a perfect fighter is Sugar Ray Robinson and prime Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode
                    Quote:

No. If I wanna call Super Featherweight I'll call it Super ****ing Featherweight.

It'd be a close fight, but I think Floyd's speed advantage and movement will get him the win. Head to head I don't think anyone beats Floyd at 130.
                    So you wanna call it Super Featherweight or Super ****ing Featherweight?

TS dont know a motherfkin **** about boxing. Floyd is undefeated, he's the GOAT deal with it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X