Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is David Haye getting over-hyped and overrated again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is David Haye getting over-hyped and overrated again?

David Haye is a talented boxer, no one would question that.

However, Haye beating the plodding Dereck Chisora (who lost to a one-armed Vitali and to Tyson Fury) doesn't really mean much.

Haye should fight a Ring top ten HW contender, and then try for another fight with a Klitschko.
    No, he's the best heavyweight right now
    20.41%
    Yes, he's good but beating Chisora doesn't mean much
    65.31%
    I'm not sure
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Agree with all of that.

He will just keep talking, hes already expressed he does not want the fight this year. He is clearly waiting until Vitali is as old as possible so he can take his way into things.

I don't see why he don't fight Povetkin since his team are showing interest.

Comment

Did Vitali or Fury ko Chisora in 5 rounds?

Comment

I'll take Haye over this dude no1 knows names Charr any day...Hell No 1 even knew who the hell this guy was when he appeared at the post fight presser.Why the hell is he getting a title shot again?

Comment

Eh, I don't think so.

I agree that he should fight a top 10 contender before facing Vitali, though.

Comment

Vitalis one arm excuses doesnt fly

Vitali said himself if Chisora was faster, he'd have been in a lot of trouble

So if fat arse Chisora can land on Vitali, Haye will have no problems

Vitalis chin is overrated, Lewis rocked him many times, when Haye lands on Dragos face, it'll be lights out

Vitali likes to slug it out, he doesnt use his jab like Wlad, he likes to fight on the inside, that will be his downfall against someone with fast hands and deadly power.

Vitali will be made too look very old in the ring, he is better off ducking...

Comment

Saturdays fight didn't change my view of Haye and the HW division.
              It was a decent win in good fashion but before the fight i viewed Haye as the best HW outside of the Klitschkos and thats how i still see it.

Id like to see Haye fight someone else rated near the top of the divison if a Vitali fight can't be made. I don't see anyone else bar Wlad or Vitali beating Haye though.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                I'll take Haye over this dude no1 knows names Charr any day...Hell No 1 even knew who the hell this guy was when he appeared at the post fight presser.Why the hell is he getting a title shot again?

I'd personally rather he fought Charr I genuinely would. Whilst I think Haye is better and more dangerous Charr is a lot bigger and at least he will come to fight and leave it all in the ring and bring the best out of Vitali rather than back-peddling in full survival mode.

Comment

A bit by the British butt lovers. But thats nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Vitalis one arm excuses doesnt fly

Vitali said himself if Chisora was faster, he'd have been in a lot of trouble

So if fat arse Chisora can land on Vitali, Haye will have no problems

Vitalis chin is overrated, Lewis rocked him many times, when Haye lands on Dragos face, it'll be lights out

Vitali likes to slug it out, he doesnt use his jab like Wlad, he likes to fight on the inside, that will be his downfall against someone with fast hands and deadly power.

Vitali will be made too look very old in the ring, he is better off ducking...

His chin is overrated? Lmao!
                    Hes never been down or particularly close to and was plastered with bombs by Sanders & Lewis who hit every bit as hard as the excuse-maker.

As if Vitali is ducking that fraud who is brainwashing you AGAIN!
                    He got in the ring with Lewis, Sanders, etc like hes scared or ducking some gob****e whose best win is a fat, plodding C level car salesman from Zimbabwe Vitali had already beaten with virtually one hand behind his back.

Comment

Working...
                    X