Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO:Lou Dibella BLASTS Ortiz "Ortiz should be ashamed of himself,he's a F'ing punk"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I love listening to Lou Dibella discuss the boxing business. He's an intelligent guy and he seems honest as a boxing promoter can get and is one of the more likeable boxing personalities out there...

Also, I liked his take on how mma is being marketed or "packaged" better than boxing and why it's more popular with the younger demographic...
    Lol you gotta be fucking kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
      When Hopkins fought Taylor twice, you all talked mad **** about Dibella and didnt give a **** what he had to say, Now all the sudden since Dibella is all over Floyds **** you are paying attention..

Floyd fans are some flip flopping hoes.....
      what does hopkins-taylor have to do with floyd???

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

"Ortiz should be ashamed of himself. He should be ashamed of his interview the other day. He made himself look like a f'ing punk. He should be ashamed of his performance, honestly, because it was the filthiest round fought against a fighter, and if I was Mayweather, I would have hit him harder...I don't think that press call helped him. I think he came off looking like the kid. He came off the way he came off after the Maidana fight, and I don't think he's made a lot of friends, so where's he going to go for a big money fight," stated promoter Lou DiBella, who had some harsh words for former WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz. Earlier this year, Ortiz won a unanimous decision victory over DiBella's fighter, previously undefeated and current IBF welterweight champion Andre Berto, earlier this year in a surefire candidate for Fight of the Year. According to DiBella, Ortiz will eventually be forced into a rematch with Berto, but only if he subjects himself to Olympic-style blood and urine testing. You don't want to miss what else he had to say about Ortiz, the current state of boxing, and much more. Check it out!

Does Dibella know that Berto works with Conte?

Comment

Working...
        X