No announcement yet.

Holy flowers: Mayweather Jr vs SR argument was crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    i hope it was fake but if it isnt then that was messed up man,not a good look,even if it was for ratings that ****ed up to even have to do that,i wouldnt talk to my father like that in private,let along in front of a camera....
    amen dude amen

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
      Floyd calling his daddy a f a g g o t was mad funny to me. I dont know why. Also Roger being the voice of reason at the end of the episode. lmao
      thats hoe u know **** has gotten really ****ed up.

Comment

• Ok, seen it now. This is ****ing horrible.

I'm a very big floyd fan, cheer for him in every fight. But this is just disgusting. I don't see how you could ever justify it. Especially when your dad is sick. Hell, even if he isn't sick.

The sad part is it almost looks like Floyd trashed his dad like that just for the cameras. Floyd SR on the other hand looked legitimately upset.

Even Roger looked bothered by it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          That pics is pretty gay as well.

But what kinda man tells the world and his friend "I make sure their is plenty of ravioli and crackers when I know he is coming over, because I know that's what he likes".

WTF????

And to make things worse....it was like Floyd was leaning over the couch watching 50 eat them to make sure they work cook right as well....lmao!!!!!!!!

I really thought Floyd was gonna pause and say "hey fifty if they aint hot enough I can go warm them up again in the microwave"..
          thats kind of what i was trying to tell gino but i couldnt articulate it .

Comment

But what kinda man tells the world and his friend "I make sure their is plenty of ravioli and crackers when I know he is coming over, because I know that's what he likes".

WTF????

And to make things worse....it was like Floyd was leaning over the couch watching 50 eat them to make sure they work cook right as well....lmao!!!!!!!!

I really thought Floyd was gonna pause and say "hey fifty if they aint hot enough I can go warm them up again in the microwave"..

Well played.

Comment

WTF????

hahahahahaha

Comment

• Mayweather is one badass, he went in on his pops, that's his father, his father wants the best for him, so what is he thinks he's the best trainer, that's his ego, just let it be. I really don't like Mayweather's antics and that is not why i'm a fan of him, I' a fan of his abilities in the ring.

Comment

• On a serious note.

I wonder if Ellerbe and Floyd aren't as tight as they use to be because of 50?

I heard Floyd say him and 50 are like best friends.

I mean seriously, 50 is an industry friend. Ellerbe was probably with Floyd back when he was in his mom's basement.

Comment

• floyds fiance is hot as hell and i would hit it given the opportunity even if FMJ found out

if u **** floyds girl he will outclass you and coast to a wide decision wile taunting u....

i think it would be worht a try...

better than ****ing say...

prime foremans girl

Comment

• Man if hbo wanted to they can call Robert up and make victors side more interesting

Comment

Working...
                      X