Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hit it or Quit it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does sound like a high school question. If your in college you should already know what to do bro.

If you thinks she's worth it go for it. Only reason you are thinking about backing down is because you don't think you have a chance. Have some confidence bro, it works like a charm.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarver is my dad
      baby girl, u dont define what constitues as a "college type question?" good looks anywayz.
      What I meant is that the way you phrased your question made you sound younger.

I agree that confidence is key, but don't act too cocky. Don't come on too strong. It's a turn off. Just act laid back, like you're intersted in being a friend - shooting the **** with her, but not just trying to get with her. Convince yourself that she is not as good looking as she is and treat her like you would any other girl you're friends with.

Comment

Be yourself and in no way go out of your way to be too nice or average like the rest of the young men courting her....you must stand out from the rest and you must keep her curious about you. men and women alike live for the chase and once that wears off is when the true test of love happens but **** love if you are really Tarvers son than you are too young to really be looking for love but either way if she is the least bit interested in you and you are not like the rest of the guys you have an adavantage...act like you could care less about her...without being rude or anything alwats be respectful and courteous but don't act too interested...Make her friends like you too is a very big adavantage.....Good Luck....Former young lady killer like yourself.

Comment

Have you ever posted a picture of yourself?

Comment

I dont think Tarver is really your dad. And if he is,,,,,,, Bonecrushersmith's son > Tarver's son.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
              Have you ever posted a picture of yourself?
              Who??????......

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad
                Who??????......
                Sorry.....
                Tarver's son.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                  Sorry.....
                  Tarver's son.
                  I thought that...I am wondering too.Tarvers son post a pic of you and your dad....I met your dad at a hotel in St.Pete bch Fl the weekend of the Lacy/Reid fight if he is your dad ask him what hotel he was at or resort I should say that weekend and I will believe you are really his son.

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad
                    I thought that...I am wondering too.Tarvers son post a pic of you and your dad....I met your dad at a hotel in St.Pete bch Fl the weekend of the Lacy/Reid fight if he is your dad ask him what hotel he was at or resort I should say that weekend and I will believe you are really his son.
                    He's obviously not Tarver's son.

Comment

....Nah really........that is why I asked him to prove it, Or am I late to the party does everyone already know he is not really his son...Because someone on here told me he has posted pics of Tarver that looked really like only a friend or family member would have.

Comment

Working...
                      X